What we teach about God:
- We teach that God speaks through His word, the Bible. We believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God.
- We teach the Triune God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We teach that God created the earth in seven days as described in Genesis.
- We teach that Jesus is both God and man. That he was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a life without sin, was put to death for our sins, and rose from the dead on Easter morning.
- We teach that the Holy Spirit is present and active in this world nurturing the seeds of faith that are planted through the reading and hearing of God's word.
What we teach about human nature:
We teach that people are by nature sinful (original sin) however thanks to the sacrifice of Christ that sin is forgiven. Unfortunately, sin still results in consequences that disrupt our lives. We teach it is important that we both hate the sin and love the sinner.
What we teach about abortion:
We teach that life begins at the moment of conception and all life is precious to God.
What we teach about sexual relations:
We teach that sexual relations are a gift from God and part of his plan for us. We teach that God's intent is these relations are only appropriate within a marriage between a man and a woman.