Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli & Toast; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Pizza or Sloppy Joe on bun, corn, broccoli, fruit, cookie, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12
- Welcome Back!!
- You must follow all Covid procedures, and wear your mask!
- Please go to your assigned locations for lunch today so you can hear about how the lunch procedures will work. Afterwards, you will be allowed to move to different rooms to sit with people you know. See below for first day lunch room assignments.
- Crossroads Counseling Ministries is hosting “How to Cope with Back to School Stress: A Panel Discussion” on Thursday, August 27, 2020 from 7PM – 8PM. This event is geared towards students and parents. Information can be found on the Crossroads Counseling Ministry Facebook Page and will stream as a Facebook Live.
- Wanna be socially distant and still get those good vibrations going? Join handbells! That’s how they work – literally. The bell casings vibrate to create sound. Find out more fun facts at our informational meeting after school on Wednesday, August 26th. Meet us in Mrs. Doyle’s room (205) from 3:15-3:30 and bring a friend!
- All new students will receive a planner. If you did not get one yesterday, or are a current student who would like one, please come to the office!
- If you need to take medication at school, a release form needs to be on file in the office. Prescription drugs are kept under lock and key in the office. The office does not have medication to dispense unless it is your own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. Forms are available in the office.
- You may purchase lunch cards in the office before school, or during your lunch for $35. Individual lunches are $3.75.
- If you are in need of a Lutheran Study Bible, ESV version, and did not order one before today, please contact Mrs. Miller in the office.
Room 205 (Barb) – all 9th graders
Room 102 (Renee) – 10th graders (A-L)
Room 103 (Caleb) – 10th graders (M-Z)
Room 105 (Cris) – 11th graders (A-L)
Room 108 (Karla) – 11th graders (M-Z)
Room 208 (Ben) – 12th graders (A-L)
Room 210 (Doug) – 12th graders (M-Z)
Room 201 (Michael) – 9th graders (A-G)
Room 203 (Jennifer) – 9th graders (H-Z)
Room 211 (Jessica) – all 10th graders
Room 204 (Jeanette) – 11th graders (A-J)
Room 206 (Bess) – 11th graders (K-Z)
Room 211 (Jessica ) – all 12th graders
Room 208 (Paul) – all 9th graders
Room 103 (Kevin) – 10th graders (A-J)
Room 104 (Patrick) – 10th graders (K-Z)
Room 101 (Barry) – all 11th graders
Room 209 (Christian) – all 12th graders