Students pursuing an Honors Diploma will be asked to:
- Earn 27 total credits
- Select courses that fall into one of 5 emphasis areas (STEM, Arts, Language, Literature, or Career Tech)
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Participate in a minimum of 8 extra-curricular activities that fall into at least 3 different categories (athletics, music, drama, student government, science, or other clubs/activities)
- Successfully complete a minimum of 3 courses that are designated as either Advanced Placement or Dual-Enrollment
- Complete two job-shadow experiences
- Complete 40 hours in an unpaid internship
- Demonstrate involvement (40+ hours) in a significant community activity
Students that earn an Honors Diploma will receive an Honors sticker on their diploma, an Honors Diploma designation on their transcript along with an explanation, and will wear a special Honor stole at graduation.
To download the Honors Diploma Program Overview, please click here.
To download the Honors Diploma Program Application, please click here.
Click here to download the Honors Diploma Program Overview