Lunch today: Chicken Wrap; green beans, carrots, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Chicken Patti on Bun or Hot Dog on Bun; tri tater, peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isaiah 26:3
- You must follow all Covid procedures, and wear your mask, including before & after school! Including out to sports practice and back.
- Check out Protect Life in the RC at meeting time!
- Reminder: If you have not yet picked up your 2019 Yearbook, please come to the office today.
- Anyone interested in joining pep club, there will be a meeting next Wednesday during meeting time in room 211. We will be electing a new president and vice president. If you are interested in running for either of these positions, see Mrs. Schwarz by Tuesday.
- Fall Baseball Coming Soon to Valley Lutheran: the MHSAA has granted us 16 practices this fall for any and all baseball players that would like to participate. Start date is Sept. 8 (Tuesday) and runs three times a week from 3:30-5:30 each of those nights. Coach Hofmeister will be at school next Tuesday to answer questions and conduct a sign up. Any freshman through senior is welcome to join us. Watch for the next baseball announcement.”
- If you do not have a planner yet,and are in need of one, please come to the office!
- If you need to take medication at school, a release form needs to be on file in the office. Prescription drugs are kept under lock and key in the office. The office does not have medication to dispense unless it is your own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. Forms are available in the office.
- You may purchase lunch cards in the office before school, or during your lunch for $35. Individual lunches are $3.75.
- If you are in need of a Lutheran Study Bible, ESV version, and did not order one yet, please contact Mrs. Miller in the office.
- Please use the front driveway to drop off and pick up your student. Or if you prefer, you can park in the parking lot and have them come to your vehicle. Please be cautious and safe, as our students are walking to their cars.
- If your student needs to take medication at school, a release form needs to be on file in the office. Prescription drugs are kept under lock and key in the office. The office does not have medication to dispense unless it is their own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. Forms are available in the office.