Lunch for today: Quesadilla or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for Tuesday: Pizza or Hamburger
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing.” 2 Thessalonians 1:3
Support your Chargers:
JV Girls Basketball @ Bullock Creek 6:00pm
V Girls Basketball @ Bullock Creek 7:30pm
Griffins Hockey vs. Fenton 7:00pm
V Boys Wrestling TVC Quad at VLHS 10:00am
- Any student interested in visiting with a US Army Recruiter to learn more about opportunities available in the military should sign up in the office. Our recruiter will be here on Wednesday, February 17th during 5th hour.
- Seniors – be sure to check the VL Scholarship page for the Saginaw Valley Rotary Scholarship Club. One of your classmates will be awarded $1000 – it could be you! Deadline is Friday, February 19th. http://bit.ly/VLScholarships
- Try-outs today from 3:15-4:30pm for Radio Dramas.
- Hi Parents! ValleyBio students are harvesting hydroponic lettuce mix this week! We also have delicious pea microgreens! If you are interested in purchasing fresh, local produce, grown and harvested by students, email email@example.com and indicate how many bags you would like. We will have about 25 bags of lettuce and 16 bags of pea microgreens. The price is $3 a bag, or 2/$5. Pickup will be Friday after school in the office, from ValleyBio students. If you prefer, call the school and your order will be brought to your vehicle. Thanks for your support!
- Please ask your student about their 8th hour class theme for Auction baskets, and follow the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/valleylutheranauction or look at the auction site https://one.bidpal.net/valleyvirtualauction/welcome
- Help needed Thursdays before school in February. See all the students come in as you hand out prizes for auction donations in the vestibule from 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on Feb. 11, 18, and 25. Contact Lori Milroy at 989-412-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- Boosters are selling Charger face masks, available in the office, for $10 each.