Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Sloppy Joe on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Tuesday: Cheese Sticks or Fish on Bun; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Bowling TVC Team Tournament @ Northern Lanes 8am
V Girls Bowling TVC Team Tournament @ Northern Lanes 1pm, early out 11:45
V Girls Basketball @ MLS 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball @ MLS 7:30pm
V Girls Bowling @ Northern Lanes 12:30pm
V Boys Bowling @ Northern Lanes 4:00pm
Freshman Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel Catholic 4:30pm
JV Girls Basketball vs. Nouvel Catholic 6:00pm
JV Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel Catholic 7:30pm
For previous results on your Chargers, go to www.vlhs.com/student-life/athletics and click the requested sport.
- It’s Friday Night! It’s Game Night! And TV25 Hometown Hoops will be in the house doing a feature on the game tonight at Seminary!! What a better way to promote our school, teams and the BEST student section in the state than by filling up SEMINARY’S gym with Blue And Gold! Thanks for all your support this year let’s go get a Conference Title! See you tonight! Go Chargers!! The Varsity Boys Basketball Team!
- Bring in all auction donations and you will receive a coupon for a prize. Prizes are available on Fridays in February before school. All donations, especially gift cards, are appreciated.
- VLHS Winter One-Act Play “Final Dress Rehearsal” will be February 14-16th, 7:00pm at Peace Lutheran Church. Cost is $5/students, $7/adults; $24 family package.
- If you shop at David’s Bridal for your prom dress, there are coupons in the office.
- Baseball news: anyone interested in coming out for baseball this spring, we are having a sign-up day next Thursday, Feb. 21, DIRECTLY after school for about 10 minutes in Mr. Wilke’s room. It’s an important meeting so make plans to attend. All basketball players will still be able to attend your practice on this day. Thanks, Coach Hofmeister
- Team managers wanted: our spring baseball teams are looking for any student or students interested in helping out as a manager. This is a very important position. If you like baseball and being part of a team in this capacity, please let Coach Wilke or Coach Hofmeister know.
- VLHS Winter One-Act Play “Final Dress Rehearsal” will be February 14-16th, 7:00pm at Peace Lutheran Church. It is a comedy in which a group of high school actors attempts to pull together their performance of Cinderella. As usual in the theatrical world, what can go wrong will go wrong. Cost is $5/students, $7/adults; $24 family package.
- If you would like to include a message to your child in the yearbook, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost is $5 and can be paid to the office. These will be due by February 28. Thank you!
- Hey Valley Parents! Don’t Be Cruel by missing the “Fabulous Fifties” Auction on Saturday February 23, 2019. We want you to join us for a fun sock hop that helps to raise valuable funds for the ministry of VLHS. Plus, this year we are celebrating the VL Auction’s 16 Candles! Come on out and Rock Around the Clock at one of the hip-est parties around. Tickets available. You can find out more at www.vlhsauction.com.
- The 8th hour teachers are gathering donations for the VLHS auction on February 23. Ask your child what theme the class chose or what they are collecting. In addition, all donations (such as from your business or a new item) are welcome, as well as gift cards in any amount. Your child will receive a reward coupon for any donations brought in. If you have any questions about donations, contact Lori Milroy at email@example.com or 989-412-3666 A list of all items donated can be found at www.vlhsauction.com/ or the auction Facebook page Valley Lutheran Auction and Benefit Dinner.
- Valley Lutheran High School is looking for a head Golf coach for this spring (and hopefully beyond.) If you are interested and would like to discuss the position further, please contact Eric Smith by phone (790-1676) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The season runs from March 11 through the first week of June. Thank you for your consideration.