Lunch for today: Hamburger or Macaroni & Cheese
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Support your Chargers:
Wrestling Quad @ Standish 5:00pm, early out 2:00pm
JV Girls Basketball @ St. Louis 6:00pm, departure time 3:45pm
V Girls Basketball @ St. Louis 7:30pm
Bowling vs. St. Louis (home) 9:00am
Wrestling Quad home 10:00am
- For today’s Scheduling Assembly, students please bring a pencil, and head to the following rooms after 9th hour:
Freshman, last names A-J will go to the RC
Freshman, last names K-Z will go to the Family Room
Sophomores, all to the Cafe’
Juniors, all to the Gym
Seniors, you are excused after 9th hour
- Reminder: If you were unable to redeem an auction coupon, please bring it to the office for your prize!
- Official start of Spring Sports is March 22nd. If you are planning on participating, you need to have a current physical on file, or a MHSAA Sports health questionnaire. These can be picked up in the school office. If this is your first sport this year, please make sure you have one on file.
- There will be a Boys Golf meeting Monday, March 8th, 3:15-3:30pm, in the Family Room.
- If you are a chess player, join the 1st Valley Lutheran chess tournament. The double-elimination tournament will start Monday, the 8th, and will be played online with games arranged by the players. It is open to both students and staff. Rules can be found at bit.ly/vlhschess2021. Send Mr. Streeter an email by Friday to join or contact him with questions.
- Attention Sophomores, and any students interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- Interested in a VLHS Class Ring for your student? Ordering packets are available in the school office. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ