Lunch today: Chicken Wrap or Meatball Sub; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.” Hebrews 7:25
VLHS Statistics You Never Pondered: The mean amount of a time that a sophomore boy spends playing video games is between 2.86 and 5.74 hours per day.
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Track Regionals @ Chesaning 1:00pm, early out 10:40am
V Baseball @ Otisville Tournament 12:00pm
V Softball @ Owosso Tournament 11:00am
JV Baseball @ Pinconning Tournament 11:00am
- Seniors – check Google Classroom Class of 2019 for instructions on requesting your final transcript (which includes verification of graduation). This is an important final step in the college enrollment process that you can take care of before you graduate.
- If you would be able to help some elderly people within the community, please come to the office for more information.
- Freshmen – just a reminder that PE credit waivers for activities completed this year need to be given to the office before the end of the year. Extra copies are available in the office.
- Attention Juniors: There are coupons in the office for Summer Specials at Hicks Studio for Senior Pictures.
- Looking for a few students willing to be friendly and helpful during Valley’s middle school summer camps June 11-14 and/or June 17-20. Helping with registrations, manning an info table, organizing camp materials, and other assorted tasks might be included. Half-day time slots available each week. Please email Mrs. Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org today if you’re interested in helping out! Thank you!
- Segment 1 Drivers Ed class begins after school on May 20th. Call 798-2809, or MrRsAplus.com for more information.
- Sports Physicals will be available here at VLHS by Dr. Lafleur on June 6 from 12-1pm, and August 5 from 4:30-5:30. Cost $13 at time of physical.
- Rock the Island 8th Annual Christian Music Festival, featuring Emmy nominee Kari Jobe, will be held on Saturday, July 20, 2019 from Noon-8 pm on Ojibway Island, 101 Ezra Rust Dr., Saginaw, MI 48601. For more information, please check the website www.rocktheisland.net or FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RockTheIslandFestival/
- The Parent Organization will have hanging baskets today from 2:30-5:00 by the football field for pre-order pickup. Cash and carry is also available for $25.00 each. If baskets are still available, the sale will continue 9am-noon tomorrow. Thank you for your support!
- The VLHS Spring Concert will be held Tuesday, May 21st, 7:00pm at the Heritage Theater.
Sports Physicals will be available here at VLHS by Dr. Lafleur on June 6 from 12-1pm, and August 5 from 4:30-5:30. Cost $13 at time of physical.
- The Public Libraries of Saginaw is seeking Library Assistant Substitutes for on-call positions in its main library and branches. Duties include answering adult and children’s reference questions; helping patrons to locate materials in all departments; giving computer assistance including Internet searches, working the circulation desk and other duties as assigned. Four-year bachelor’s degree required, as well as applicable library experience, excellent public service skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office fundamentals. Must be willing to work at all libraries in all public service departments, and be available on a year round basis for daytime, evening, and weekend hours as needed. To apply, send a letter of interest, resume, and signed application postmarked no later than Friday, May 31, 2019 to: Maria McCarville, Director, Public Libraries of Saginaw, 505 Janes Ave., Saginaw, Michigan, 48607-1285. Applications are available on our website.
- Rock the Island 8th Annual Christian Music Festival, featuring Emmy nominee Kari Jobe, Saturday, July 20, 2019 from Noon-8 pm on Ojibway Island, 101 Ezra Rust Dr., Saginaw, MI 48601. For more information, please check the website www.rocktheisland.net or FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RockTheIslandFestival/