Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Ham & Cheese Calzone
Lunch for Monday: Corn Dog Nuggets or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.” Hebrews 6:10
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Track Regional @ Shepherd, early out 11:30am
JV Girls Soccer @ Frankenmuth 6:00pm
Clay Target Team Competition
- Reminder, Senior Banquet RSVP’s are due today!
- Bring your Bibles to Chapel today.
- From Life Clinic: On behalf of the babies of the world, we thank you for your generous donation of baby items. God Bless, from your friends at Life Clinic.
- Anyone wanting to run for class officer should get a signature form from your class advisor. Junior class forms are due Tuesday at the end of school to Mr. Streeter or Mrs. Doyle.
- Seniors – as you learn of more scholarships awarded for next year, please send updates to Mrs. Mueller via email so that your graduation insert is correct.
- Attention all ladies – we are looking to grow our ladies golf team for the Fall and we need you! Beginners are welcome & Mrs. Mueller will teach you how to become a great golfer. There will be an informational meeting Wednesday (5/26) during meeting time in the Family Room. Information on summer lessons/leagues as well as the Girls Golf Remind account information will be handed out.
- Help is needed at the Grade School Track Meet tomorrow with running and field events. Please talk to Mr. Smith or email him at email@example.com.
- The Saginaw Art Museum is looking to fill a 15 hour per week job working outside in the formal gardens. Hours worked can be flexible to accommodate other work/vacation schedules and avoid the heat of the day. For contact information, see Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Kelsey.
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor is holding a one-day retreat for high school students who are considering church work vocations on Monday, July 12 from 8:00am-8:00pm. This retreat will allow students to explore their calling, know the joy of working in God’s church, and help them understand the paths to church work that they can study at CUAA. Students will worship in the chapel of the Holy Trinity, talk to current students and faculty about church work, and enjoy a hike or a canoe trip around Ann Arbor. The cost is only $5.00, and food is included. Those who register before June 15th will also receive a T-shirt. To learn more and register, please visit https://cuaa.edu/trinitytime. The last day to register is July 3.
- The Booster’s are looking for at least 2 adult volunteers for the concession stand from 12-2pm this Saturday for the Grade School Regional Track Meet. Please contact Cheri Burk with any questions at 989-798-0879, firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-798-0879.r sign up here.
- You are cordially invited to attend a German Pentecost Service on Sunday, May 23 at 4 pm at St. John Amelith Lutheran Church, 1664 Amelith Road, Bay City, MI 48706. This service will be conducted in German by Pastor-elect, Nathaniel Jensen, with written English translation. Nathaniel and his wife Emma (St. John’s Music Director) will begin their ministry in Germany in the fall through the Office of International Missions of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Please invite your friends and come join us for this very special service!