Lunch for today: Chicken Tenders or Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for Tuesday: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scriptures of the day: “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:12-13
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Baseball @ Standish 4:00pm, early out 2:10pm
- Reminder: PE Credit Waivers should be turned into the office by Monday, June 7th.
- The winners of the House picnic are: Smith, Urbytes and Winningham
- Today’s Assembly locations are as follows: 9th: Family Room, 10th: Cafeteria, and 11th: RC
- All Boys basketball players wishing to play this summer, we will be having a meeting Friday, June 4th, during morning meeting time in the Gym to finalize details, the schedule, and who is participating. If you plan on playing, it is imperative that you come to the meeting. We look forward to our summer schedule starting on June 8th. See you then, Go Chargers!
- Interested in being a ball boy or girl next week for District Soccer games? We have 2 games on Wednesday and the final on Friday. Please talk to Mr. Smith or Mr. Guenther.
- We welcome all to join us at the world premiere of the Drama Department’s Shakespearean Monologue production on Saturday, June 5th at 7:00pm. There is no fee to attend, but guests should sign up in the office (or with a cast member) by Thursday, June 3rd so that we can arrange seating. Cast members, check Google Classroom for specific information for you and your guests. See Miss Weilnau if you have questions.
- If you would be interested in helping a local elderly couple with gardening, grass cutting, etc., please come to the office for contact information. They are looking for 1-2 students to hire, and they live in northwest Saginaw Township.
- Have a wonderful, blessed Memorial Day Weekend, as we remember and honor all military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces.