Lunch for Monday: Chicken Fried Rice or Mini Corn Dogs
Lunch for Tuesday: Cheese & Beef Nachos
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.” 1 Corinthians 2:14
- Please note: The deadline for AP Contracts will be Monday, October 4, 2021. Please turn them in to Mrs. Miller in the office.
- Victoria Robinson, our speaker this past Monday, has given us her personal contact information in case there is anyone who wants to contact her about issues related to her speech. She can be contacted at: IG: RVictoriaRobinson, Facebook: Victoria Robinson, or Email: email@example.com
- Find out what the VLHS Global Awareness Club is up to! You are welcome to join the Google Classroom for the GA Club so you see announcements, projects, and special events. The code is: ssg4dzo
- Join your fellow students and thousands more for the MARCH for Life this coming January 21st in Washington D.C. as we march through the streets of our nation’s capital and offer our voices in support of the voiceless. Parents and other adults are also welcome! A $25 deposit needs to be given to Mrs. Kelsey in the office by Wednesday, October 6th ( please note new deadline date) to reserve your spot on the bus. Space is limited, so reservations will be on a first come, first served basis. Please see Mrs. Winter and Mrs. Urbytes for more information.
- Picture retakes (if you didn’t get your picture taken or have a problem with your order) will be Friday, October 15th, during lunch hours. These are used for your school ID as well, so even if you are not purchasing pictures, please have your picture taken.
- Please note: The deadline for Student AP Contracts will be Monday, October 4, 2021. Please turn them in to Mrs. Miller in the office. Payment plans are available, please contact Mrs. Miller.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church office, or the online link here.
- Harvest Dinner including Homemade Pork Sausage and Beef at Trinity Lutheran Church on Sunday, October 31. Time 11:30am to 1:30 pm. Cost: $14.00 Adults, $7.00 children 6-12, 5 and under free. Take outs $14.00. Location: Trinity Monitor School on the corner of Salzburg and 8 Mile Roads, Bay City. For more information call Sandy Herzberger 989-274-2397.
- St. Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.