Lunch for today: Fish Sandwich or PB&J
Lunch for Monday: Chicken Nuggets or Macaroni & Cheese
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.” James 3:13
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Football @ MLS 7:00pm, Theme: Neon
V Volleyball @ Heritage Tournament
Freshman Volleyball @ BC Central Tournament
- If you missed the first meeting of the new animal club (name TBD) on Wednesday, check in with Dr. Meyers in the office and she will catch you up. Our next meeting is on September 29 in the family room during meeting time.
- Reminder: Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT on October 13th need to register in the office with Mrs. Miller. Please bring $18 check or cash when you register. There are limited spots available!
- Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, PLEASE bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Today is Constitution Day: September 17th is Constitution Day in the US. This is a significant day, please think/name one freedom the constitution provides to all Americans.
- Hartley Outdoor Education has counselor opportunities during the month of October. Today is the last day to see Mrs. Mueller if you’re interested.
- Protect Life Members! Remember to turn in your $10 for the Right to Life dinner, which will be held on Monday, September 27th. There are only 7 spots left.
- French Club on Monday!
- Attention Girls! Powder Puff sign ups will be held during lunches, $3 to play. Players must have their $3 turned in TODAY if they wish to be on a team. The Powder Puff game will be held on Tuesday, September 21st, 7:00pm. If you are an athlete and want to play, you will need to get permission from your Coach. It is $3 at the door for spectators.
- Any Girls interested in playing basketball this season,open gyms start next Wednesday September 22 at 6:00pm at St. Paul School. Also conditioning begins on Thursday September 23rd at 315pm in the back athletic hallway(VLHS) with Coach Carroll. The Fall schedule will be handed out then. Any questions contact Coach Princing. Hope to see you all.
- The Booster Club is looking for volunteers for youth football September 25 & October 2 and the high school football home games. Help is greatly needed! Please follow the Sign Up Genius link here for the youth football games; and high school link here.
- Mum Sale TODAY, beginning at 1pm, until sold out!! Sponsored by the Parent Group, these are beautiful fall flowers for only $10!
- Mrs. Schwarz could use the help of some parents at the homecoming dance on Saturday Sept 25 from 7:30 pm until the end of the dance. Duties include collecting student’s shoes and monitoring the hallway areas. Email Mrs. Schwarz at email@example.com if you are able to help. Thank you.
- Please consider joining the Booster Club at our next meeting September 21st 7pm in the VLHS cafeteria. Please visit our Sign Up Genius for volunteer opportunities. If you are able to work the school store weekdays from 3-4pm, please contact Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. There is also a need for volunteers for youth football September 25 & October 2 and the high school football home games. Please follow the Sign Up Genius link here for the youth football games; and high school link here. Thank you!
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.
- St Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.