Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Bible Verse for today: Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Peter 1:4 NIV
Attention Students:• Join the Students for Life in the RC after school until 4 pm today. We will be decorating encouraging cards for the Crisis Pregnancy Center. Anyone is welcome! See you there.
• As part of Life Week our Students for Life is hosting a bake sale during lunch tomorrow. Please consider purchasing items or making a donation to this worthy cause!
• Please complete the yearbook "Favorites" survey by today 3:15. If you are having trouble, see Miss Feldkamp.
• Last chance to help with winter sports photos for the yearbook. Please share your pictures of Poms, Wrestling, JV Boys BB, 9th Boys BB and Bowling. Pictures needed today by 3:15. Thank you.
• A representative from Delta College will be at Valley on Friday during Meeting Time in the cafeteria to meet with all seniors who are planning on attending Delta College next year. Important information regarding your online orientation, class scheduling, and student account will be covered. This is an important meeting you will not want to miss.
• Segment 2 of Driver’s Training will take place here April 3-5th. Call Mr. R’s A+ Driving School at 989-798-2809 to register.
• Heads up to Juniors: On the Tuesday we get back from spring break you are required to be here at 8:00 am to fill out pre-test materials. Bring #2, non-mechanical pencils.
• Please turn in your signed re-registration by April 3-this is just after spring break! If you are part of a Missouri Synod congregation, this also needs to be signed by your pastor. Late registrations received are subject to $100 late fee.
• Thursday school is in room 104 today.
• Family groups will meet tomorrow.