Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Sloppy Joe
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” Ephesians 6:10-11
Support your Chargers:
Boys Basketball Districts vs. Hemlock @ Vassar 7:30pm
- Important Reminder: Re-enrollment forms were due last Friday. If you have not yet returned yours, please do so asap.
- All juniors are required to report to school at 8:00 am next week Tuesday (March 30) to complete a preadministration session for the SAT. Please bring a No. 2 non-mechanical pencil and your VLHS student ID. Please see Mrs. Mueller with questions.
- We’re still looking for baseball players! C’mon out tonight to the field. We’ll work with anyone!!
- Codes have been sent to the Boys Basketball players for tonight’s game, and you will need to have a virtual ticket to attend. Tickets will be available at noon at GOFAN Website.
- Juniors & Seniors: Homecoming nominations are due by noon on Friday.
- Do you like to pray? Do you care about the spiritual well being of your community? There is a group working to put together a Community Prayer Circle and they would love to have some youth involvement. If you are interested please let Mr. Vincent know by Friday, March 26.
- The Sophomore class is having a fundraiser at Panda Express on March 25 from 3-9:00pm. Forms are available in the office, or visit this website when ordering.
- Thursday School is in the computer lab.
- At the Scheduling Assembly on Friday, March 5, your student(s) received a Re-Enrollment Form for 2021-2022, along with their class selections. The forms were due on Friday, March 19th. If you have not yet returned the form with the $100 enrollment fee, please do so ASAP.
- The Sophomore class is having a fundraiser at Panda Express on March 25 from 3-9:00pm. Please visit this website when ordering.
- Interested in a class ring, but missed Herff Jones when they were here? No worries! Herff Jones offers Custom Mascot ring design (not available in jewelry stores); Lifetime warranty – FREE resizing and repair for life; $199.95 Ring Special (Save $70); and a 4 week expedited delivery for Seniors. Order yours today at highschool.herffjones.com!
- Official Driving School will be offering Segment 1 Drivers Training at VLHS April 12-29th, Monday-Thursday. There are pamphlets available in the office, or visit www.OfficialDrivingSchool.com.
- You are invited to a Children’s Easter Walk Sat. March 27 at St. Mark Lutheran Church at 2565 N. Miller Rd in Saginaw. Follow along with Jesus through Holy Week as he journeys to the cross. Come anytime between 10AM and 11:30 AM for your guided tour. Face masks required. Social distancing enforced. Parents must remain with their children. Mementos for each family. You can buy lunch at Woody’s Hot Dogs food truck.
- St. Lorenz is holding a SPRING fish fry on Friday, April 16th, from 4-7pm. Cost is $12, per person and includes: fish (hand battered cod), parsley potatoes, coleslaw, tartar sauce, bread & choice of apple or cherry pie. Please enter through the WEC parking lot off W. Genesee and circle around to the backside of the school (by the gym). You will be directed into 2 lines for the take outs so it should go quick. This is a cash only and pick up only event.