Lunch for today: Hamburger on Bun or Chicken Patty
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Nuggets or Mac & Cheese
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isiah 26:3
Cheer on your Chargers:
JV Boys Soccer @ Frankenmuth 4:30pm, early out 2:45pm
V Boys Soccer vs. Lansing Christian 4:30pm
- Reminder: Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, please bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Student’s interested in “Impact” (Valley’s Worship Music Team) please come to the info meeting during meeting time Wednesday, 9/1/21 in the Music Room. See Mr. Eschmann for more information.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT should register in the office with Mrs. Miller. Please bring $18 check or cash when you register. The test date is October 13. There are 40 spots available.
- Yearbook software training on Wednesday after school at 3:15-4:15pm in the RC.
- There will be an informational Trap Team meeting next Wednesday right after school in Mr. Cooper’s room. See Mr. Cooper or Mrs. Blake if you cannot attend but are interested.
- Starting this week, the weight room will be open on M-T-Th from 3:15-4:15pm for anyone interested. For any questions, please see Mr. Smith.
- Today is the final day to make any schedule changes for the semester.
- Any senior who wishes to be taken off the nomination ballot for homecoming court should see Mrs. Schwarz by the end of the day today.
- Fall Baseball Workouts: starting today, fall baseball workouts will be offered on our field from 3:15-5:00 PM each Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday as the weather permits. Bring your glove, spikes, bat, and proper attire so we can work on individual skills throughout the fall. This offer is only for those who are NOT involved with a fall sport here at Valley. Pass the word! Questions: call Coach Hofmeister–989-225-7385.
- If you are interested in running for the Pep Club leadership board, please see Mrs. Schwarz by tomorrow to have your name put on the ballot.
- Key Club loves to spread Christ’s love by serving others in our school and our communities. Come join us on August 31st at 8am for our first meeting to get involved!
- Anyone interested in playing in Jazz Band is encouraged to attend an informational meeting on Tuesday, August, 31st, after school in the music room. You do not need to be in band class to be in Jazz Band! Chat with Mrs. Sugden if you’re interested but can’t make the meeting, or are interested in participating after fall sports have concluded.
- Bonjour! Do you like learning about the culture, food, or language of France and other French speaking countries? The VLHS French Club will be starting back up next Wednesday, September 1st, during Meeting Time! We will meet in Room 105 (The French Room). If you have questions please reach out to Madame Urbytes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Travis Scharich (email@example.com). We would love to see you there! Merci! 🙂
- There will be a Parent Organization Meeting tonight, August 30, at 6:30pm here at Valley. New members are always welcome!
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! Please contact Trisha Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Cheri Burk email@example.com for more information.