Lunch for today: Nachos or Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: Corn Dog Nuggets or Sloppy Joe
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6:7-8
- Good morning seniors. If your college is asking for a 7th semester or mid-year transcript, you can request that through Parchment. Order your document as usual, but use the SEND NOW dropdown to say HOLD FOR GRADES instead. Those documents will be ready by Friday, January 29 at the earliest. Questions? Talk to Mrs. Mueller.
- Bowling practice today and tomorrow 4:30pm at LeFevre’s. Please bring your signed contract.
- Tuesday is PJ, Blanket, Stuffed Animal Day!
- The Class of 2023 will continue selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- Are you a math whiz? Do you like to solve challenging math problems in a competitive way?
- Even though Math Field Day has been cancelled this year, we are still planning on getting together to enjoy camaraderie, fun math problems, and to challenge each other to become better mathematicians. If you are interested in joining us, please come to an informational meeting today from 3:15-3:30 in Mr. Abraham’s room (103). If you are interested but cannot attend, please let Mr. Abraham know.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Hey Valley Parents! We want to introduce ourselves! We are Valley Bio – a student group that is learning how to grow microgreens and hydroponic vegetables, advertise, market and sell them to customers who appreciate whole, fresh foods. If you’d like to support us, stay tuned for info about the types of crops we are growing! You can get to know us better on our Facebook (facebook.com/valley.bio.3) or our Instagram (firstname.lastname@example.org)