Lunch for today: Chicken Patti on Bun or Meatball Sub; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Hamburger on Bun or Chicken Nuggets & Roll; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9
- Golf meeting after school today, with practices starting on Tuesday, March 10th.
- The track team will meet on the track today at 3:20pm.
- Softball tryouts will be held Mon. & Wed. March 9 & 11 from 3:15-4:45pm, and Tues. March 10 from 6:15-8pm. Dress for both indoor and outdoor, depending on weather.
- Protect Life educational meeting at 8:00am Tuesday, March 10th in Mrs. Winter’s room.
- Key Club’s shoe drive with “Funds2orgs” will help provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes thru March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- On the assembly on Friday, February 28th, your student received their re-registration and class schedule for your approval and signature. Please complete and return to the office. Deadline to waive the $100 re-registration fee is April 8th.
- The Booster Club will hold their next meeting here at VLHS tonight at 5:00pm.
- Our Parent Organization has their next meeting at VLHS on Tuesday, March 10, 6:00pm.
- Our next meeting for Post Prom is Thursday, March 12, 6:30pm, also here at VLHS. We are always looking for more parents to join our group to help put on this event for our students!
- If you are in the market for a new HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please speak to Mrs. Miller in the office.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society’s 29th Annual Antique Show will be held Saturday, April 18th, 9am-4pm, here at VLHS. Admission is $4, and lunch & bake goods will be available for purchase sponsored by the Parents Organization.