Lunch today: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Patti on Bun or Ravioli & Toast; peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!” Romans 5:10
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Golf, early out 2:10pm
JV Baseball vs. Frankenmuth High School 4:00pm
V Baseball @ Frankenmuth High School 4:00pm. early out 2:40pm
V Softball @ Frankenmuth High School 4:00pm, early out 2:40pm
V Soccer @ Pinconning 7:00pm, depart VLHS 5:10
- If you are buying a Protect Life T-shirt, the cost is $7.00. Please give the money, your name and size to Mrs. Winter by Tuesday, May 21. You can buy one even if you’re not in Protect Life. If you would like to know what the design is, talk to Abby Brown.
- Latté Start Tuesdays! BOGO and 25% off food at either Saginaw BIGGBY Locations. Every Tuesday during the school year, beginning April 2nd, all Valley students, faculty, and staff get Buy One Get One drinks and 25% off food, simply show your Valley ID and receive the discount. Thanks BIGGBY! Disclaimer: this is NOT an acceptable reason to be late for school on Tuesdays… 🙂
- Looking for a few students willing to be friendly and helpful during Valley’s middle school summer camps June 11-14 and/or June 17-20. Helping with registrations, manning an info table, organizing camp materials, and other assorted tasks might be included. Half-day time slots available each week. Please email Mrs. Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org today if you’re interested in helping out! Thank you!
- Rock the Island 8th Annual Christian Music Festival, featuring Emmy nominee Kari Jobe, will be held on Saturday, July 20, 2019 from Noon-8 pm on Ojibway Island, 101 Ezra Rust Dr., Saginaw, MI 48601. For more information, please check the website www.rocktheisland.net or FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RockTheIslandFestival/
- The VLHS Spring Concert will be held Tuesday, May 21st, 7:00pm at the Heritage Theater.
- Sports Physicals will be available here at VLHS by Dr. Lafleur on June 6 from 12-1pm, and August 5 from 4:30-5:30. Cost $13 at time of physical.
- Rock the Island 8th Annual Christian Music Festival, featuring Emmy nominee Kari Jobe, Saturday, July 20, 2019 from Noon-8 pm on Ojibway Island, 101 Ezra Rust Dr., Saginaw, MI 48601. For more information, please check the website www.rocktheisland.net or FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RockTheIslandFestival/