Lunch for today: Pepperoni Calzone or Chicken Patty on Bun
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us.” 2 Timothy 1:13-14
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Soccer @ Nouvel 5:30pm
JV Boys Soccer @ Swan Valley 6:00pm
- The RC will be open after school Monday-Thursday 3:00-4:30, Friday 3:00-4:00pm.
- College Rep Visit season is upon us! Juniors and seniors who are interested in meeting with college reps should sign up for specific visits in Mrs. Mueller’s room. Our season kicks off with SVSU on Thursday and Northwood on Friday. A full list of scheduled visits can be found on your GC Class of… pages.
- Please watch the Student Council Instagram account for voting on dress up days.
- Calling all students who have a real heart for animals to be a part of a new VLHS organization. This animal club (name TBD later) will help support animal rescue organizations in the area and promote responsible animal care in our community. You will have the opportunity to shape the direction and activities of this group. Join us for our first meeting on Wednesday, September 15 in the Family Room during meeting time. See Dr. Meyers for more information.
- If you are a meeting time recycler for your classroom, come to room 208 during meeting time today!! Thank you!
- Valleybio is planting hydroponic lettuce today after school. Come check it out and give us a hand!
- Many of our area grade schools are looking for HS students to serve as camp counselors for their Hartley Outdoor Education experience during the month of October. If you are interested in being considered for one of these counselor spots, see Mrs. Mueller in Room 109 by September 17.
- Any student who has not taken their summer read quiz yet should come to the office during lunch or a study hall and complete it by Tuesday, September 14. See Dr. Meyers with any questions. Thank you!
- Protect Life Members! Remember to turn in your $10 for the Right to Life dinner, which will be held on Monday, September 27th. There are only 11 spots left.
- There will be a softball meeting on Wednesday after school in the Family Room, for about 20 minutes. If you are unable to attend, please contact Coach Engelhardt at 989-327-8545.
- Attention Girls! Powder Puff sign ups will be held during lunches, $3 to play. The Powder Puff game will be held on Tuesday, September 21st. If you are an athlete and want to play, you will need to get permission from your Coach. More information to come on student coaches.
- Mum Sale will be held Friday, September 17, beginning at 1pm, until sold out!! Sponsored by the Parent Group, these are beautiful fall flowers for only $10!
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! Please visit our Sign Up Genius for volunteer opportunities. We are also looking for people to work the school store Monday through Thursday 3-4pm. Please contact Cheri Burk email@example.com for more information.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.
- St Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205