Lunch for today: Chicken Nuggets or Macaroni & Cheese
Lunch for tomorrow: Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes or Chef Salad
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.” 1 Peter 3:8
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Soccer Homecoming vs. Standish 7:00pm
JV Boys Soccer vs. Fenton 5:00pm
Freshman Volleyball Quad home at 5:00pm
JV Volleyball Quad @ Freeland 5:00
- Family Groups today! Count Pink out! Tomorrow is Country vs. Country Club
- Reminder: Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT on October 13th need to register in the office with Mrs. Miller. Please bring $18 check or cash when you register. There are limited spots available!
- Students who wish to take an elective AP exam (one for a subject we don’t offer here) need to see Mrs. Mueller for registration information by the end of the week.
- Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, PLEASE bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Protect Life Members! Remember to turn in your $10 for the Right to Life dinner, which will be held on Monday, September 27th. There are only 7 spots left.
- Any Girls interested in playing basketball this season,open gyms start on Wednesday September 22 at 6:00pm at St. Paul School. Also conditioning begins on Thursday September 23rd at 315pm in the back athletic hallway(VLHS) with Coach Carroll. The Fall schedule will be handed out then. Any questions contact Coach Princing. Hope to see you all.
- The Booster Club is looking for volunteers for youth football September 25 & October 2 and the high school football home games. Help is greatly needed! Please follow the Sign Up Genius link here for the youth football games; and high school link here.
- Mrs. Schwarz could use the help of some parents at the homecoming dance on Saturday Sept 25 from 7:30 pm until the end of the dance. Duties include collecting student’s shoes and monitoring the hallway areas. Email Mrs. Schwarz at email@example.com if you are able to help. Thank you.
- Please consider joining the Booster Club at our next meeting tomorrow at 7pm in the VLHS cafeteria. Please visit our Sign Up Genius for volunteer opportunities. If you are able to work the school store weekdays from 3-4pm, please contact Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. There is also a need for volunteers for youth football September 25th & October 2nd. Please follow the Sign Up Genius link here for the youth football games.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.
- St Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.