Lunch today: Chicken Patti on Bun or Meatball Sub; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Hamburger on Bun or Chicken Nuggets & Roll; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23
Cheer on your Chargers:
Freshman Volleyball @ Pinconning 5:00pm
V Golf vs. John Glenn @ Pleasant View 3:30pm
V Soccer @ Nouvel 4:30pm
- Protect Life meeting in Mrs. Winter’s room (107) at 8:00am on Tuesday, September 10.
- Are you interested in learning more about STEM Club? Come to a meeting on Wednesday, September 11th during meeting time in Room 106 to find out about our STEM Club and the various competitions and activities we will participate in this year.
- There will be a Yearbook interest meeting on Wednesday (11th) in Mrs. Blake’s room during meeting time. We usually work on Wednesdays from 3:15 to 4:15. There will be a program training session on Monday the 23rd from 3:15-4:15.
- GIRLS BASKETBALL CONDITIONING: Girls interested playing basketball and are NOT involved in fall sports are welcomed and encouraged to attend fall conditioning on Thursdays from 3:30-5:00pm. Meet in the athletic hallway and dress appropriately for outdoor activity.
- The Yearbook students are conducting an artwork contest to help supply the theme page this year. If you are interested in entering, please see Mrs. Blake for details. Entries needed by November 1. Your art could be one of the first things people see when they open their yearbooks!
- We are looking for some volunteers for our 20th Annual Golf Outing on Saturday, September 14. There is a sign up sheet by Mrs. Kelsey in the office. This would be a wonderful way to show your appreciation to those who support our school. The time commitment for this would be 8:30-1:30 unless you would like to be a photographer from 7:30-1:30. Thanks for your consideration!
- Anyone interested in music theory composition, lyric writing, or any music-writing in general, meet in Mr. Winningham’s room this Wednesday, for Music Composition Club! Find Silas Kaul for any questions.
- Auditions for the Fall Play “The Complete History of Theater (Abridged)” will be on today and Tuesday (September 9th and 10th) in Room 109 from 3:30-5:30. Please see Miss Weilnau if you have any questions.
- Key Club will have its first meeting Tuesday, September 17th, at 8:00am in the Band Room. Key club is a volunteer group that strives to serve its community with Jesus as our example. New members are welcome. Even if you are only considering it, still come and learn more.
- Attention Seniors: Bethlehem Lutheran School is currently looking for someone who enjoys working with children ages Preschool- 8th Grade for our after school program. Working hours are Monday-Friday from 3:30- 5:30. Starting pay is minimum wage. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a background check. If interested contact Lisa May at email@example.com, Call 989-860-4020 or (989) 755-1144 ext. 209m
- Drivers Education Segment 2 will run Oct. 7-9, by Mr. R’s A+ Driving School, after school from 3:45-5:45pm. For more information, please contact MrRsAplus.com or 989-798-2809.
- Mrs. Schwarz is in need of some parents to help at the homecoming dance to collect shoes and keep the students hydrated. If you are interested, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even dance if you want to. 🙂
- Valley Lutheran High School is looking for a JV baseball coach for this coming spring season (2020). If interested and you’d like more information, please contact Athletic Director Eric Smith (email@example.com) or Head Coach Kurt Hofmeister (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 989-225-7385). Thanks for considering this very important position.
- As many of our students stay after school for various functions, we like to have our school store and concessions available. Therefore, if you’d like to share some time with our awesome high schoolers from 2:45-3:30pm, please contact our office!
- Drivers Education Segment 2 will run Oct. 7-9, 3:45-5:45pm., by Mr. R’s A+ Driving School. For more information, please contact MrRsAplus.com or 989-798-2809.