Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Sloppy Joe
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Fish Sandwich
Each lunch includes vegetable, fruit and milk. Salad Plate, Yogurt and sandwich offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9
Cheer on your Chargers: V Volleyball Regional game Tuesday @ USA 7:30pm
- Please bring your Bible to Chapel today.
- Fun Fact: Grapefruit are hand-picked, no mechanical harvesting is used. Boosters thank you for your participation, and please remember, Fruit orders are due next Tuesday, November 10th!
- Good news for anyone who still needs to apply to CMU! Students who submit an application and official transcript by November 30 will have their application fee waived here and are guaranteed consideration for a merit scholarship.
- Today’s French trivia question: “What famous church caught fire in Paris a few years ago?” Stop by room 105 to enter your answer in the drawing. Hunter Krause won yesterday’s trivia contest, and the answer was: The average French person consumes 25.9 kilos of cheese per year ~ Félicitations!
- Seniors: Cap & gown orders will be taken on Thursday, November 19, during lunch hours in the Family Room (previous Music Room). You will need to have your order form with measurement card from your Ordering Packet filled out to order them.
- The French Club will be selling pastries before school on Tuesdays, and ice cream treats during lunch hours and after school. All proceeds will go to Moussa, a young boy from Burkina Faso. Get some sweets while they’re available!
- For anyone interested in wrestling there will be a meeting in the Gym Friday directly after school.
- Boosters winter/Christmas apparel sale runs thru Monday November 16th. Orders will be in December 2nd. Order here: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boosters have a new winter/Christmas apparel sale started! The store is up and ready and will run thru Monday November 16th. Orders will be in December 2nd in plenty of time for Christmas. Order by link: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. There is a gift option included. If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at email@example.com
- Award & Sports offers a $20 discount off the purchase of a Holloway Varsity Jacket to any VLHS student/Parent. We currently have a full inventory of VLHS Varsity jackets in stock in all sizes, and custom sizing is available. Questions? Email Mr. Chris Princing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booster Club appreciates your help with the fruit sale! The sale runs thru Tuesday, November 10th, and all fruit is guaranteed. There will be prizes!