Lunch for today: Calzone & Green Beans (please note change in menu)
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Fried Rice or Chicken Patty on WG Bun
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” Hebrews 10:30-31
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Soccer vs. Nouvel 4:30pm
JV Soccer vs. Freeland 6:00pm
Freshman Volleyball @ Standish 5:00
JV Volleyball @ Standish 6:00pm
V Volleyball @ Standish 7:00pm
JV Golf @ St. Louis 10am, out in the am
- College Visit this week: Hillsdale College on Thursday 3rd hour. Next week is U of M Flint on Wednesday. See the sign-up lists in Pastor Stahl’s room.
- The next meeting of the Animal Club is today during meeting time today in the Family Room. Come and be a part of starting up this new group! See Dr. Meyers with any questions.
- Find out what the VLHS Global Awareness Club is up to! You are welcome to join the Google Classroom for the GA Club so you see announcements, projects, and special events. The code is: ssg4dzo
- ValleyBio is having an organizational meeting today after school in Room 208 – and also planting microgreens! If you’re waiting for a ride, for practice, or want to learn how to do something interesting, come join us!
- Attention Powder Puff girls! Just as a friendly reminder, the Powder Puff game that was rescheduled from last week is this Thursday at 7:00pm. Admission is $3 for spectators.
- Do you LOVE life? Are you ready to MARCH for Life? Join your fellow students and thousands and thousands more this coming January 21st in Washington D.C. as we march through the streets of our nation’s capital and offer our voices in support of the voiceless. Parents and other adults are also welcome! A $25 deposit needs to be given to Mrs. Kelsey in the office by Friday, October 1st to reserve your spot on the bus. Space is limited, so reservations will be on a first come, first served basis. Please see Mrs. Winter and Mrs. Urbytes for more information.
- Picture retakes (if you didn’t get your picture taken or have a problem with your order) will be Friday, October 15th, during lunch hours. These are used for your school ID as well, so even if you are not purchasing pictures, please have your picture taken.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church office, or the online link here.
- Harvest Dinner including Homemade Pork Sausage and Beef at Trinity Lutheran Church on Sunday, October 31. Time 11:30am to 1:30 pm. Cost: $14.00 Adults, $7.00 children 6-12, 5 and under free. Take outs $14.00. Location: Trinity Monitor School on the corner of Salzburg and 8 Mile Roads, Bay City. For more information call Sandy Herzberger 989-274-2397.
- St. Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.