The mission of Valley Lutheran High School athletics is to provide a Christ-centered athletic experience for every student athlete.
Valley Lutheran is a member of the Michigan High School Athletic Association and the Tri-Valley Conference. The TVC includes 18 schools. Valley Lutheran is pleased to have 32 teams across 18 sports. Valley athletics are an extension of the classroom with many opportunities to learn life lessons that are valuable beyond high school. Through our athletic programs we strive to be like Christ by instilling the qualities of Character, Honesty, Respect, Integrity, Self-control, and Team spirit. In the end, we play to the best of our ability and give God the glory in all that we do. For more information, contact VLHS Athletic Director Tyler Yahn at (989) 790-1676 or by email at email@example.com.
VLHS Spirit Wear is available for purchase at www.vlhs.com/spiritgear.
The following sports are available to Valley student athletes. Competition schedules are available on our school calendar.
- Girls Volleyball (9th, JV, Vars)
- Boys Soccer (JV, Varsity)
- Cross Country (Girls & Boys)
- Girls Golf
- Girls Basketball (JV, Varsity)
- Boys Basketball (9th, JV, Vars)
- Boys Wrestling
- Competitive Pom Pons
- Boys Bowling
- Girls Bowling
- Girls Softball
- Boys Baseball (JV, Varsity)
- Girls Soccer (JV, Varsity)
- Track (Girls & Boys)
- Boys Golf
Event results for MHSAA sports can be found at on the MHSAA website (choose the desired sport from the listing on the left).
The following sports-related facilities are located throughout the 40-acre Valley Lutheran High School campus:
- Sargent Stadium: Includes a lighted, eight-lane, all-weather track and playing field suitable for football and soccer; seating for 900
- Gymnasium: Seats 900 for basketball and volleyball
- Game Soccer Field: Irrigated with electronic scoreboard
- Baseball and Softball Fields: Include dugouts and electronic scoreboards
- Weight Training Facility
Spring & Summer Camps
Valley Lutheran High School offers a spring baseball camp for ages 8-14. During the summer, basketball, soccer, volleyball and football camps are held for students in Grades 5-8. Camp information is available in April and can be obtained in the school office at (989) 790-1676, by contacting Amy Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by checking our Camps & Clinics page.