Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Ravioli & Toast; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Chicken Patti on Bun or Ham & Cheese Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:18
- Post Prom tickets will be sold during lunch April 18-24th for $15 each. All are welcome!
- The Sophomore class is having a bake sale today during lunch hours — come support! Prices will range between .25 and $1.00.
- If you have not done so already, please turn in your Re-Registration with course selections to the office as they were due Monday, April 8th.
- The Sophomore class is having a fundraiser the rest of the month of April. It’s called “Coin Wars” and your class jar will be in your lunch hours. Whatever class has the most amount of coins will earn points towards the next pep rally.
- Interested in summer work? The Hellenic Banquet Center is looking for banquet servers, etc. For more information, contact Scott Parks at 810-275-2898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to have the best week of your life and learn how to defend your faith at the same time? If you want to get equipped to make an eternal impact on those around you, check out Worldview Academy at www.worldview.org! This amazing camp is coming back to Michigan this summer and St. Lorenz Christian Citizenship Ministries is offering financial assistance for LCMS high school students who wish to attend. June 23-28th at Spring Arbor University will be the “Best Week of Your Life.” Talk to Elliott Urbytes, Kya or Levi Belill and Abbey Hambaum for the inside scoop and see Madame Urbytes for more info on the scholarship. Check out: Worldview Michigan Camp for a glimpse into a week at camp.
- We send God’s Blessings to you and your family for this Easter Sunday, He Is Risen!
- If you haven’t done so already, please turn in your student’s Re-Registration form with class selections to the office as they were due April 8th.
- The VLHS Parent Organization is excited to be partnering with Abele’s Greenhouse for a Spring flower sale on Friday, May 17, and Saturday, May 18, 2019. Each 10” basket will be sold for $25 each, or 3 for $70 (cash & carry). We will also be offering a $20 fundraising card, with an expiration date of June 15th. Fundraising cards and pre-order deadline is Monday, May 6th via Sign Up Genius or through the VLHS office, and the baskets can be picked up during the sale. For more information, please contact Kathy Ehlert at email@example.com
- Booster club needs your help to support the spring sports concessions! Please volunteer to help make this season a success. Your help is greatly appreciated since the money raised by the Booster Club benefits all of Valley’s non-academic activities including Sports, Drama, Band, etc. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-spring
- Due to construction, the Graduation Ceremony this year will be held at the Temple Theater.
- Good Shepherd ECC is hiring Associate Teachers to work with infants, toddlers and two year olds. Must be at least 18 years of age and complete a fingerprint background check and TB test. Positions are part time and availability of at least 3 days a week, afternoons 12:00 – 6:00pm a plus. Please call 989-793-8252 with questions or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org