Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Taco or Hot Dog on Bun
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Corn Dog Nuggets
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.” Philippians 2:1-2
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Golf vs. Caro @ Pleasant View 4pm, early out 2:50pm
Cross Country @ Birch Run 4:15pm, early out 2:15pm
V Boys Soccer @ Calvary Baptist 5pm
V Boys Football @ Lutheran Northwest 6pm, early out 1:40pm
- Students can schedule a meeting with Mrs. Mueller by filling out a purple slip in the front office or completing the Need to See The Counselor? form on your Google Classroom Class of… page
- Reminder: Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, please bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Protect Life meets in the Family Room tomorrow during meeting time. All are welcome!
- Any senior who wishes to be taken off the nomination ballot for homecoming court should see Mrs. Schwarz by the end of the day on Monday, August 30th.
- All new students will receive a 2021-2022 planner. If you did not get one yesterday, or are a current student who would like one for $5, please come to the office!
- If you are interested in running for the Pep Club leadership board, please see Mrs. Schwarz by Tuesday, August 31st to have your name put on the ballot.
- School Pictures are this Friday! Please bring your order form & payment with you on Friday, given directly to the Hick’s Studio staff. These pictures are also used for the yearbook and school ID.
- Anyone interested in playing in Jazz Band is encouraged to attend an informational meeting on Tuesday, August, 31st, after school in the music room. You do not need to be in band class to be in Jazz Band! Chat with Mrs. Sugden if you’re interested but can’t make the meeting, or are interested in participating after fall sports have concluded.
- Key Club loves to spread Christ’s love by serving others in our school and our communities. Come join us on August 31st at 8am for our first meeting to get involved!
- School Pictures are this Friday! Please send the order form & payment with your student on Friday, to be given directly to the Hick’s Studio staff. These pictures are also used for the yearbook and school ID.
- If your student needs to take medication at school, a release form needs to be on file in the office. We do not have medication to dispense unless it is their own and brought from home. A signed form needs to be on file for both prescription and non/prescription. If you have any questions, please call our office.
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! Please contact Trisha Hook at email@example.com, or Cheri Burk at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.