Lunch for today: Pizza or Pork Chop & Roll; peas, carrots, fruit, cookie, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Quesadilla or Hot Dog on bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
Support your Chargers:
Freshman Boys Basketball @ Hemlock H.S. 4:30pm, early out 2:50pm
JV Girls Basketball @ Hemlock H.S. 6:00pm, early out 2:50pm
JV Boys Basketball @ Hemlock H.S. 7:30pm
- Friday is “The Night Before Christmas”!
- The Freshmen class will be selling letters from the North Pole for $.50 during lunch thru Friday. Get into the Christmas spirit by sending a candy cane to a friend!
- Reminder: Herff Jones will be here after school Friday for those who ordered class rings.
- Our Christmas parties will be held on Monday, December 16th with Family Groups.
- We do have extra boxes of fruit! If you missed the order, or would like more, please call the office by Friday, December 13th.
- The Choral Christmas Concert will be held Sunday, December 15th, 3:00pm, at St. John Amelith Church. Come enjoy the beautiful music by our talented choirs!
- Please check the lost & found table in the cafeteria. Any items left will be donated.
- You can now purchase personalized namestamping for your 2020 yearbook! The cost is $10 for namestamp, and $6 per icon. Order forms are in the office, deadline is January 26, 2020.
- Tri Star Bank, along with the Saginaw Spirit Hockey Team, has once again generously donated Saginaw Spirit Tickets for this season. If you’d like up to 6 tickets, please come to the office.
- We have 2 SM hooded sweatshirts, $20; 1 SM & 1 XL crew sweatshirts, $15; and 1 2XL T-shirt, $5; extra from Volleyball Final Four. If interested, please come to the office.
- We have 20 extra boxes of fruit! If you missed the order, or would like more, please call the office by Friday, December 13th.
- VLHS Christmas Concert will be held Sunday, December 15th, 3:00pm, at St. John Amelith Church. Come enjoy the beautiful music by our talented choirs!
- You are invited to a little taste of summer on Sunday, January 12, 2020. The St. John Amelith Men’s Athletic Club is once again barbecuing chicken at Valley Lutheran. Dinner begins at 11:00 am and will be served until 1:30 pm and includes real mashed potatoes, corn, a roll, homemade coleslaw, and pie. Price is $11 for a half chicken meal or $9 for a quarter chicken meal. Please consider joining us or order for take-out. Proceeds will benefit the athletic, drama and music departments at Valley Lutheran. Thank you for your support!
- Peace Lutheran Church in Saginaw is have a 1950’s Sock Hop from 6-9pm Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, with entertainment for ALL AGES! Tickets include Hot dog, chips, self-serve popcorn and cake; ice-cream float or banana split.. We’ll have group 50’s-style dance lessons to help you Twist and Limbo with the best, as well as Ping pong, remote-control drag racing, hula hoops, and two photo backdrop stations with props. Tickets are $12 for singles, $20 for couples or $40 for families. Tickets are available at Peace Lutheran Church or Peace Lutheran School. Advance ticket deadline: Sunday, Jan. 12. Tickets will be available at the door for $5 more. Proceeds benefit Peace Girl Scouts’ trip to the Ark Encounter. Details: Amber, 859.0460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.