Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Ham & Cheese Calzone; carrots, broccoli, fruit, cookie, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or BBQ pork on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Bowling @ LeFever’s 5:30pm
JV Girls Basketball @ St. Louis 6:00pm
JV Boys Basketball @ St. Louis 7:30pm
- Key Club is holding a shoe drive with “Funds2orgs.” These donated shoes provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes from Feb. 23rd-March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- Dow is seeking qualified, highly committed individuals for their high school co-op program for next school year (2020-2021). Current juniors who hold a GPA of 2.7 or higher are welcome to apply for consideration. See Mrs. Mueller for more information or to get the application link, as students must be first recommended by the school.
- Bye, Bye, Birdie Musical tryouts today, 3:30-5:45pm in the RC. Please see Mr. Wittig for more information.
- For our Annual Fundraiser Auction, all 8th hour classes prepare a Basket for the raffle. Donations are now being taken (give to your 8th hour teacher). You will receive a coupon for a reward with your donation of $5 or more! Coupons can be redeemed and entered in a gift card drawing on Fridays, Feb. 21 and 28, in the entranceway before school.
- Camp Concordia is still hiring for its summer staff. Come participate in an exciting team that plays hard, serves hard, cares for kids in incredible ways and grows in faith and stature! Openings as Camp Counselors, Program Staff and Kitchen Staff are available. Click here for information on applying, and here to fill out your profile. (Guidelines are also available in the office.)
- Tickets are still available for our Annual Benefit Dinner and Auction,”CLUE; Secrets in the Grand Ballroom” on February 29th. It is the largest annual fundraiser supporting an exceptional Christian high school education. With great fellowship and food, a variety of Silent Auction choices, and an exciting Live Auction, it is a memorable evening for all who attend! For more information, and to register for the event, visit www.vlhsauction.com
- Gift card drawing for parents: ‘Like’ the Valley Lutheran Auction and Benefit Dinner Facebook page for a chance to win a gift card. You don’t need to be at the February 29th auction, but we’d love to see you! Look for more information soon on classroom baskets. https://www.facebook.com/valleylutheranauction/