Lunch for today: Quesadilla or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Patti or Ham & Cheese Calzone
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” Hebrews 1:1-2
- Reminder: One of the kitchen staff must see your lunch tray at the end of the line, even though your meal is free. If Mrs. Herbolsheimer is restocking food, please do not leave the kitchen until she returns to her chair and dismisses you.
- Any senior planning on graduating with an Honors Diploma should check in with Dr. Meyers before the end of the semester. Please bring your packet with you.
- If you are considering Dual Enrollment next year as a class option, you may want to attend the webinar at go.delta.edu/dualexplore. Have your parents join as well. Why? Save money and get a head start on college. When? Wednesday, January 20 at 5:30 p.m. Please register in advance.
- Attention Valley students! The Class of 2023 is selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- SENIORS!! Today is the last day to vote on google classroom for senior class apparel!
- Winter sports conditioning continues thru tomorrow from 3:30-5pm. It will be outside in the parking lot, accordance with MHSAA guidelines, so dress warm and bring gloves. This is for male and female athletes, and is not sport specific. All are welcome!
- Baseball players: the track barn will be open this Saturday (Jan. 16) from 1:00-3:30 for some hitting practice. Dress warm and be ready to sign up for a 30 minute time slot during the week if we have more than 4 players interested. Text me if you have any questions. Coach Hofmeister
- The first Boys Basketball Practices will be Saturday January 16th. Varsity Boys will practice from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. and Freshman/JV Boys will practice from 10-12. All practices will be here at VL. Remember to have a current physical on file, wear a mask, bring your own water bottle and either wear a reversible blue /gold, blue/ white jersey or bring a dark and light t-shirt. We look forward to seeing all of you and getting to work towards our upcoming season. Questions contact Coach Erdman. Go Chargers!
- The girls basketball teams are in search of managers to help take stats at all home and away games this season. If interested, please find Emma VanTol, Val White or Ashley Hoffman.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Our next Booster Club meeting will be January 19, 2021, at 6:30pm. All are welcome!