Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12
- Any senior planning on graduating with an Honors Diploma should check in with Dr. Meyers by Friday. Please bring your packet with you.
- Any students needing to make an academic schedule change for next semester, please see Mrs. Mueller this week.
- Pro-Life Friday is this Friday 1/22/21! Wear your pro-life gear in support of life! We also have a pro-life gear shop open until January 31, at https://vlhsprotectlife2021.itemorder.com/
- The Class of 2023 will continue selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- Bowling tryouts will begin this Friday at Lefevre’s Family Bowl at 4:00pm. Any questions, please see Coach Matt.
- Are you a math whiz? Do you like to solve challenging math problems in a competitive way? Even though Math Field Day has been cancelled this year, we are still planning on getting together to enjoy camaraderie, fun math problems, and to challenge each other to become better mathematicians. If you are interested in joining us, please come to an informational meeting on Monday, Jan 25th from 3:15-3:30 in Mr. Abraham’s room (103). If you are interested but cannot attend, please let Mr. Abraham know.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Hey Valley Parents! We want to introduce ourselves! We are Valley Bio – a student group that is learning how to grow microgreens and hydroponic vegetables, advertise, market and sell them to customers who appreciate whole, fresh foods. If you’d like to support us, stay tuned for info about the types of crops we are growing! You can get to know us better on our Facebook (facebook.com/valley.bio.3) or our Instagram (firstname.lastname@example.org)