Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla; carrots, broccoli, fruit, cookie, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Sloppy Joe on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.” Ephesians 1:9-10
Support your Chargers:
Quiz Bowl in Vashar Theater at Heritage High 7:30pm
- REMINDER: All Athletes who would like to be in a spring sport need a current physical on file. A current physical is one given on or after April 15th of the previous year.
- Spring sports start Monday, March 9th.
- All girls trying out for soccer, there will be a brief meeting to discuss practice plans, times, carpooling and other details. This meeting will last less than 15 minutes in Mr. Guenther’s room after school TODAY. Our first practice is Monday, March 9th.
- Softball tryouts will be held Mon. & Wed. March 9 & 11 from 3:15-4:45pm, and Tues. March 10 from 6:15-8pm. Dress for both indoor and outdoor, depending on weather.
- Key Club is holding a shoe drive with “Funds2orgs.” These donated shoes provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes thru March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- If you are in the market for a new HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please see Mrs. Miller in the office.
- Your student should have brought home their re-registration and class schedule for your approval and signature. Deadline to waive the $100 re-registration fee is April 8th.
- The Booster Club will hold their next meeting here at VLHS on Monday, March 9, 5:00pm.
- The Parent Organization will hold their next meeting at VLHS on Tuesday, March 10, 6:00pm.
- If you are in the market for a new HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please speak to Mrs. Miller in the office.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society’s 29th Annual Antique Show will be held Saturday, April 18th, 9am-4pm, here at VLHS. Admission is $4, and lunch & bake goods will be available for purchase sponsored by the Parents Organization.