Lunch for today: Pizza or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Tenders or Pepperoni Calzone
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.” Galatians 5:13
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Softball @ Reese 4:00pm, early out 2:20pm
JV Boys Baseball vs. Reese 4:00pm
- Athlete Covid testing today during lunch hour.
- Chapel will be in the Gym today.
- Seniors – as you learn of more scholarships awarded for next year, please send updates to Mrs. Mueller via email so that your graduation insert is correct.
- This afternoon at 3:30 we will be dedicating the Memorial Garden. You are invited to join us at the garden for this brief ceremony.
- For those who intend to try out for volleyball next year, There will be a short meeting in the family room this Friday during meeting time.
- All Boys basketball players wishing to play this summer, we will be having a meeting Friday, June 4th, during morning meeting time in the Gym to finalize details, the schedule, and who is participating, If you plan on playing, it is imperative that you come to the meeting. We look forward to our summer schedule starting on June 8th. See you then, Go Chargers!
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor is holding a one-day retreat for high school students who are considering church work vocations on Monday, July 12 from 8:00am-8:00pm. This retreat will allow students to explore their calling, know the joy of working in God’s church, and help them understand the paths to church work that they can study at CUAA. Students will worship in the chapel of the Holy Trinity, talk to current students and faculty about church work, and enjoy a hike or a canoe trip around Ann Arbor. The cost is only $5.00, and food is included. Those who register before June 15th will also receive a T-shirt. To learn more and register, please visit https://cuaa.edu/trinitytime. The last day to register is July 3.
- If you would be interested in helping a local elderly couple with gardening, grass cutting, etc., please come to the office for contact information. They are looking for 1-2 students to hire, and they live in northwest Saginaw Township.
- Missing a retainer?! One was found in a classroom, and is now in the office!