Lunch today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone; tri tater, carrots, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Pizza or Pork Chop & Roll; peas, carrots, fruit, cookie, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.” 2 Corinthians 3:6
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Volleyball Regional Final at 7pm vs. Brown City @ USA. Fan Bus leaves at 5:15pm.
- Reminder: Any senior planning on graduating with the Honors Diploma need to bring in their partially completed application packet to meet with Dr. Meyers this week. Students who do not fulfill this step may not be awarded the Honors Diploma. Thank you.
- Need help deciding whether the SAT or ACT is a better fit? Join Kaplan’s Free SAT vs. ACT Practice Test Weekend. Try both tests to see which is right for you, November 16 or 17. Plus join their experts to review your results and learn key strategies. See Classroom for more information and the link to register.
- Seniors will start seeing those acceptance letters come in soon, and we want to celebrate! Please bring a copy of your acceptance letters to Mrs. Mueller in the office so we can highlight all of the great places our seniors might be headed! Don’t have a copier? Bring in the original and Mrs. Mueller will make a copy for you so you can keep the original for your scrapbook.
- There will again be a Fan Bus (at no cost) headed to tonight’s Volleyball game, leaving at 5:15pm. Please sign up in the office!
- The Booster Club Fruit orders are due today! We are at 174 boxes currently sold, but only by 35 students. A donation of $10 also counts as a box. If you sell 7+ boxes, you will receive a Movie gift certificate!
- Boys basketball practice begins this Monday November 18th. Freshman and Sophomores from 3:15-4:45 at VL. Juniors and Seniors meet with Coach Erdman @ 4:30 in the cafeteria at VL and practice in the gym from 4:45-6:15. Make sure you have a physical on file or you can not practice. Bring a Dark and Light colored T-Shirt. Go Chargers- Coach Erdman
- Protect Life will be taking size 4, 6, and newborn size diapers and baby wipe donations through tomorrow. If you are able to donate, please put the diapers in the crib located at the front entrance, or give money to Mrs. Winter. Protect Life will match all donations, with all proceeds going to the Beacon of Hope. Everything is greatly appreciated!
- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?! This Saturday the Michigan Wolverines take on the Michigan State Spartans at the Big House, so pre-game starts this Friday at 8am! Wear U of M or MSU gear to show your team spirit & earn class points!
- The last Grandparents/Special Friends Day is Thursday, November 21st! We encourage you to bring a guest to visit for some of your day. Please fill-out and return a registration form that can be picked up in the office, or click here.
- There will be a Protect Life meeting next Tuesday the 19th at 8am in Mrs. Winter’s room, #107. This meeting is open to all students. You will learn about various abortion laws & procedures. This knowledge will help you defend your pro-life position.
- Bowling tryouts will take place November 19th and 21st, at LeFevre’s bowling alley, 3:30-5pm.
- The Parent Organization has their next meeting at 6:00pm on Tuesday, November 19th, 6pm. All are welcome!
- Our Instrumental Fall Concert will be held on November 24th, here in the gym at 3:00pm.
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 808 Weiss St. Saginaw, MI, is hosting the annual Boar’s Head Festival on Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at 7:30p.m., and at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8. Enjoy celebrating the arrival of the Christ-child in a unique way with choirs, orchestras, and people of all ages. Set in Medieval times, the Boar’s Head Festival has a musical flair that reminds people of a Renaissance Fair but with a sacred tone. No tickets are required, but we do take a freewill offering.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church of Frankentrost will host its 23rd annual “Living Nativity – A Journey to Bethlehem”, on Friday, December 6th from 7-9pm, and Saturday & Sunday, December 7-8th from 6-8pm. Experience the sights and sounds of Bethlehem on that blessed night when Jesus Christ was born. This is a free 30 minute outdoor walk, so dress for the weather. Fellowship and refreshments will follow in the school.