Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Ravioli
Lunch for Monday: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone
Each lunch includes vegetable, fruit and milk. Salad Plate, Yogurt and sandwich offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.” 1 Peter 1:24-25
Cheer on your Chargers:
Friday: V Football Playoff @ Freeland 7:00pm
Saturday: V Cross Country @ Heritage
JV Volleyball @ BCC Quad 10:00am
- Boys Basketball Players- We will be having open gym at Valley on Monday November 2nd and Wednesday November 4th from 3:30-5:15. All boys interested in playing this year are welcome to attend, and get information regarding the start of practice. Face masks required to participate. If you can’t make it and plan on coming out for the teams this year, please stop in the gym after school and sign up with a coach and get the information regarding the start of practice. Remember to bring a reversible jersey or a dark and light t-shirt. See you then. Go Chargers!!!
- If you would like to attend Valley’s 7pm Friday Night Football Playoff Game, you have a chance to go. For this game, Valley can have up to 400 fans. You must purchase your tickets at this link: https://gofan.co/app/events/127827. Make sure you have your tickets purchased ahead of time as there will be no tickets sold at the gate.
- Award & Sports offers a $20 discount off the purchase of a Holloway Varsity Jacket to any VLHS student/Parent. We currently have a full inventory of VLHS Varsity jackets in stock in all sizes. If you need a custom size, we can make that happen as well. For more information, email Mr. Chris Princing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENTION BASEBALL PLAYERS! Sign Up Meeting next Monday, Nov. 2 in the GYM during meeting time. VERY important to attend so we can make plans for schedules, coaches, and workouts. You won’t want to swing and miss on this one! See you there–Coach Hofmeister
- The FNV Griffins are excited to announce the Hockey tryout schedule for the upcoming 2020-21 season. Tryouts begin Monday November 2nd and Tuesday November 3rd at 6 AM, and Wednesday November 4th at 8:15 PM. Please make sure you have your physical turned in to the office. If you are unable to attend tryouts due to Fall Sports schedule, please contact Mr. Smith prior to November 2nd. We look forward to a very successful season on and off the ice!
- Beginning next week, French Club will be selling pastries before school on Tuesdays, and ice cream treats during lunch hours and after school. All proceeds will go to Moussa, a young boy from Burkina Faso. Get some sweets while they’re available!
- Boosters has a new winter/Christmas apparel sale started! The store is up and ready now. It will run thru Monday November 16th. Orders will be in December 2nd, in plenty of time for Christmas. Order here: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at email@example.com
- For students interested in nursing, University of Michigan-Flint will hold their virtual Nursing Night on Nov. 5. Students can find more information and RSVP here.
The Booster Club Fruit Sale supports many programs here at Valley. The sale runs thru Tuesday, November 10th, and all fruit is guaranteed. There will be prizes for students that sell at least 3 boxes! Orders can also be placed in the office.
Boosters also has a new winter/Christmas apparel sale started! The store is up and ready now. It will run thru Monday November 16th. Orders will be in December 2nd in plenty of time for Christmas. Order by link: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. There is a gift option included for parents wanting to order for your student If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at firstname.lastname@example.org