Lunch for today: Chicken Quesadilla or Pizza & Bread Stick
Lunch for tomorrow: Fish Sandwich or PB&J
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.” 1 John 4:16
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Soccer @ Genesee Christian Elementary School 5:30pm
- If you missed the first meeting of the new animal club (name TBD) on Wednesday, check in with Dr. Meyers in the office and she will catch you up. Our next meeting is on September 29 in the family room during meeting time.
- Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, PLEASE bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Tomorrow is Constitution Day: September 17th is Constitution Day in the US. This is a significant day, please think/name one freedom the constitution provides to all Americans.
- College Rep Visit season is upon us! Juniors and seniors who are interested in meeting with college reps should sign up for specific visits in Mrs. Mueller’s room. Our season kicks off today with SVSU and Northwood tomorrow. A full list of scheduled visits can be found on your GC Class of… pages.
- If you are interested in being considered for one of the Hartley Outdoor Education counselor spots during the month of October, please see Mrs. Mueller in Room 109 by tomorrow.
- Protect Life Members! Remember to turn in your $10 for the Right to Life dinner, which will be held on Monday, September 27th. There are only 7 spots left.
- Attention Girls! Powder Puff sign ups will be held during lunches, $3 to play. Players must have their $3 turned in by FRIDAY if they wish to be on a team. The Powder Puff game will be held on Tuesday, September 21st, 7:00pm. If you are an athlete and want to play, you will need to get permission from your Coach. It is $3 at the door for spectators.
- Any Girls interested in playing basketball this season,open gyms start next Wednesday September 22 at 6:00pm at St. Paul School. Also conditioning begins on Thursday September 23rd at 315pm in the back athletic hallway(VLHS) with Coach Carroll. The Fall schedule will be handed out then. Any questions contact Coach Princing. Hope to see you all.
- Mum Sale will be held Friday, September 17, beginning at 1pm, until sold out!! Sponsored by the Parent Group, these are beautiful fall flowers for only $10!
- Mrs. Schwarz could use the help of some parents at the homecoming dance on Saturday Sept 25 from 7:30 pm until the end of the dance. Duties include collecting student’s shoes and monitoring the hallway areas. Email Mrs. Schwarz at email@example.com if you are able to help. Thank you.
- If you are looking for a fun way to connect to other VLHS families and get involved, then Booster Club is for you! Please consider joining us at our next meeting September 21st 7pm in the VLHS cafeteria. Please visit our Sign Up Genius for volunteer opportunities. We are also looking for people to work the school store weekdays from 3-4pm. Please contact Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.
- St Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.