Lunch for today: Chicken Nuggets or Mac & Cheese
Lunch for tomorrow: Spaghetti & Bread Stick or Pizza
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household.” Ephesians 2:19
Cheer on your Chargers:
Freshman Volleyball vs. Reese 5pm
JV Volleyball @ Reese 5pm
V Volleyball @ Birch Run Quad 5pm
- Student’s interested in “Impact” (Valley’s Worship Music Team) please come to the info meeting during meeting time Wednesday, 9/1/21 in the Music Room. See Mr. Eschmann for more information.
- Come to room 208 on Wednesday during meeting time to find out more about our STEM Club. Hope to see you then! If you can’t make it, talk to Mr. Cooper.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the PSAT/NMSQT should register in the office with Mrs. Miller. Please bring $18 check or cash when you register. The test date is October 13. There are 40 spots available.
- Yearbook software training on Wednesday after school at 3:15-4:15pm in the RC.
- There will be an informational Trap Team meeting on Wednesday right after school in Mr. Cooper’s room. See Mr. Cooper or Mrs. Blake if you cannot attend but are interested.
- All juniors and seniors should have received an email with the homecoming court nomination ballot. If you didn’t get one, see Mrs. Schwarz. If it tells you that you need permission, that is because you aren’t logged into your Valley account in Google forms.
- If you are interested in being a part of Pep Club, we are meeting on Wednesday during meeting time in room 211. We will be voting on new leadership for the year. Please bring your phone or computer to vote. See Mrs. Schwarz if you have any questions.
- If you are interested in running for the Pep Club leadership board, please see Mrs. Schwarz today to have your name put on the ballot.
- Tryouts for the fall play, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, will be on Wednesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 9th after school from 3:30-5:00 pm in the Family Room. Please be prepared to come on both days. You do not need to prepare anything for the audition process. Please talk to Miss Weilnau if you have any questions or concerns.
- Reminder: Athletes taking the bus to and/or from an event, please bring a mask for the bus ride. Keep one in your sports bag!
- Anyone interested in playing in Jazz Band is encouraged to attend an informational meeting today after school in the music room. You do not need to be in band class to be in Jazz Band! Chat with Mrs. Sugden if you’re interested but can’t make the meeting, or are interested in participating after fall sports have concluded.
- Bonjour! Do you like France? Do you like French Food? In the VLHS French Club we will learn all about French speaking places from France to Quebec and Cote d’Ivoire to Djibouti. We also eat yummy French food as well as helping our friend Moussa from French speaking Burkina Faso! I hope you are all ready for French Club tomorrow during Meeting Time in Room 105! If you have questions please reach out to Madame Urbytes (email@example.com) or Travis Scharich (firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to see you tomorrow! 🙂
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! We currently have a need for this Thursday’s Football game. Please contact Trisha Hook at email@example.com, or Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.