Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Fish Sandwich
Lunch for Thursday: Chicken Patti or Pepperoni Calzone
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
Support your Chargers:
Fr. Boys Basketball @ Bullock Creek 4:30pm
JV Boys Basketball @ Bullock Creek 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball @ Bullock Creek 7:30pm
- If you were unable to redeem an auction coupon, please bring it to the office for your prize!
- SENIORS, if you ordered Senior apparel, pick it up in Mrs. Brenner’s Room #102 after school!
- Are you not involved in an activity right now and are looking to be a part of something? ValleyBio is looking for more participants (especially 10th and 11th graders!). If you’re interested in learning new skills such as growing plants, advertising/marketing, and sales, talk to Mr. Cooper or just come by 208 after school – There’s almost always something to do and you can jump right in. We are especially interested in students who have experience editing and producing video.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in participating in track and field this spring. Even if you are just considering it, come and get information. Meeting will be on Tuesday, March 2nd after school in room 211. See Mrs. Schwarz if you are interested but can’t attend.
- All girls interested in trying out for soccer this spring, there will be a brief meeting in Mr. Guenther’s Room #210 during meeting time on Friday, March 5th. Beginning of practice will be discussed.
- If you are a chess player, join the 1st Valley Lutheran chess tournament. The double-elimination tournament will start Monday, the 8th, and will be played online with games arranged by the players. It is open to both students and staff. Rules can be found at bit.ly/vlhschess2021. Send Mr. Streeter an email by Friday to join or contact him with questions.
- Attention Sophomores, and any student interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- If anyone has found a gold tie clip, please bring to the front office, thank you!
- Calling all STEM High School Students! The Midland Local Section of The American Chemical Society (ACS) is excited to announce that National ACS is offering a Paid Virtual Summer Camp for high school sophomore, junior or senior students. Selected students will earn a minimum $1,000 stipend for attending and will have the opportunity to be chosen for a 6-10 week Virtual Summer Research Program where they can earn a stipend up to $3,200 if selected.
Interested in a VLHS Class Ring for your student? Ordering packets are available in the school office. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ