Lunch for today: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Psalm 118:5-6
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Volleyball Quarterfinals vs. Shrine Catholic High School @ Fenton H.S. Early out 2:30pm.
- Attention Valley students! The Class of 2023 is selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- Our first Quiz Bowl practice is today after school at 3:15pm in Mrs. Brenner’s Room #102.
- The French Club is back every Wednesday during meeting time in the French Room #105. See you there!
- SENIORS!! Go vote on google classroom for senior class apparel by Thursday.
- Winter sports conditioning for anyone interested will be held this week, from 3:30-5pm. It will be outside in the parking lot so dress warm and bring gloves. This will be in accordance with MHSAA guidelines. So we will be 6 feet apart and no specific sport equipment will be used. The wrestling coach, Coach Reder, will be leading the conditioning. This is for male and female athletes. It is not sport specific. All are welcome!
- The girls basketball teams are in search of managers to help take stats at all home and away games this season. If interested, please find Emma VanTol, Val White or Ashley Hoffman.
- Reminder: VLHS Chess will be meeting each Wednesday in the Computer Lab from 3:15 to 4:30 or so. Welcoming all levels. No experience needed. Contact Mr. Streeter for details.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Parent’s In Prayer will meet Wednesday, January 13, from 8-9:30am. Please direct any questions or prayer requests to Carla Belill at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join us!
- Our next Booster Club meeting will be January 19, 2021, at 6:30pm. All are welcome!