***Delayed Start, Classes Begin at 10:00am***
Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or BBQ Pork on Bun; peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Hot Dog on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives.” Colossians 1:9
Cheer on your Chargers:
JV Girls Basketball vs. Saginaw High School 6:00pm
V Girls Basketball vs. Saginaw High School 7:30pm
- Interested in playing Volleyball and getting to beat the teachers in the championship? Sign up during lunch for the tournament on Wednesday, January 16, at 6:30pm! $2 per person to play, $5 to watch! Games are 4v4, co-ed allowed.
- Student Council is hosting a Ping-Pong tournament Saturday, February 2. If you have a table you could lend us for the day, please contact Eden Belill or Sydni Klein. Sign-ups will begin soon.
- Are you a math whiz? Do you like to solve challenging problems in a competitive way? We are assembling a math dream team to compete in Math Field Day at U of M Flint in March. If you are interested in competing, please come to an informational meeting today after school in Mr. Abraham’s room (103). If you are interested but cannot attend, please let Mr. Abraham know.
- WTA Architects have an awesome “externship” opportunity for students interested in Architecture and Design from March 11-15. See the VL News sections on the bulletin boards for registration information and specific times and details.
- The Parent Organization will meet on Tuesday, January 15th at 6pm in the VLHS cafeteria to discuss plans for the upcoming Antique Show and Spring Flower Sale. If you have not yet had a chance to attend a meeting but are still interested we look forward to meeting you on Tuesday!
- Reminder, if you haven’t already done so, to sign up for school closure notifications on your smartphone, please go to rmd.at/vlhs1819. You will be prompted to download the mobile app. If you don’t have a smartphone but get text notifications, text the message @vlhs1819 to the number 81010. If 81010 doesn’t work try texting @vlhs1819 to 779-379-3850.