Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheeseburger or Chili
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.” Philippians 2:14-16
- Any student interested in Bowling, we will have a quick check-in meeting today after school in the Family Room, if you are unable to attend, please contact Coach Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any senior planning on graduating with an Honors Diploma should check in with Dr. Meyers before the end of the semester. Please bring your packet with you.
- Any students needing to make an academic schedule change for next semester, please see Mrs. Mueller this week.
- Reminder: VLHS Chess will be meeting each Wednesday in the Computer Lab from 3:15 to 4:15 or so. Welcoming all levels. No experience needed. You can also participate online at any time. Contact Mr. Streeter for details.
- If you are considering Dual Enrollment next year as a class option, you may want to attend the webinar at go.delta.edu/dualexplore. Have your parents join as well. Why? Save money and get a head start on college. When? Wednesday, January 20 at 5:30 p.m. Please register in advance.
- The Class of 2023 will continue selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Our next Booster Club meeting is tonight, January 19, 2021, at 6:30pm. All are welcome!
- Hey Valley Parents! We want to introduce ourselves! We are Valley Bio – a student group that is learning how to grow microgreens and hydroponic vegetables, advertise, market and sell them to customers who appreciate whole, fresh foods. If you’d like to support us, stay tuned for info about the types of crops we are growing! You can get to know us better on our Facebook (facebook.com/valley.bio.3) or our Instagram (email@example.com)