Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Pizza; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Nuggets or Macaroni & Cheese; ½ pbj, tri tater, peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: ““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Basketball vs. St. Charles 6:00pm
V Basketball vs. St. Charles 7:30pm
For previous results on your Chargers, go to www.vlhs.com/student-life/athletics and click the requested sport.
- The annual Law Day competition is coming up quick. If you are interested in participating in the mock trial at Saginaw County courthouse, come to a brief meeting on Wednesday during meeting time in the RC. We will need students to serve as lawyers, witnesses, and jurors. Practices occur once a week. Talk to Dr. Meyers for more information or if you are unable to attend the meeting. Thank you!
- Attention all students! Wednesday night at 6:00pm you have a great opportunity to support our Wrestling Team! As an incentive to fill the stands, an anonymous donor is providing (2) $100 gift cards to be given away during the match. Not only can you cheer on your Chargers, but you could walk away $100 richer!
- Save the Date!! VLHS Benefit Dinner & Auction! Our Theme is “Fabulous Fifties” Please save the date for Saturday, February 23, 2019, at Apple Mountain Conference Center. Your support has impacted Valley Lutheran with improvements in programs, equipment, transportation, physical school improvements, and most importantly STUDENT AID. Thank you for your past support of VLHS! We could use your help again – we are asking for items to be donated and put up for bid (merchandise, tickets, services, vacation homes,gift cards, etc.). There are also opportunities to participate by way of prayer, advertising, sponsorship, or attending the auction. Click on our auction link www.vlhsauction.com for more information and check out our often-updated list of items. Watch your bulletin and/or church message board for registration brochures. For further information or questions, you may call Valley Lutheran at 790-1676, Beth (Lambert) Kaul 989-754-5918 bkaul@vlhs. com or Karrie Gatza 989-415-6776 Karriekook_ies@aol.com.
- Valley Lutheran High School is looking for a head JV baseball coach and head Golf coach for this spring (and hopefully beyond.) If you are interested and would like to discuss the position further, please contact Eric Smith by phone (790-1676) or email: email@example.com. The season runs from March 11 through the first week of June. Thank you for your consideration.
- Post Prom Fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings will be held on Monday, January 28, 2019. 20% off of purchases will support VLHS Post Prom. Coupons are available at the office.