Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli
Lunch for Tuesday: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scriptures of the day: “My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.” James 1:19
- Reminder: PE Credit Waivers should be turned into the office by Monday, June 7th.
- The winners of the House picnic are: Smith, Urbytes and Winningham.
- Any track athlete that is done competing should return your washed uniform to Mrs. Schwarz ASAP. Uniforms returned prior to the track banquet will enter the athlete into a prize drawing. Winner will be picked at the banquet. Must be present to win.
- All Boys basketball players wishing to play this summer, we will be having a meeting Friday, June 4th, during morning meeting time in the Gym to finalize details, the schedule, and who is participating. If you plan on playing, it is imperative that you come to the meeting. We look forward to our summer schedule starting on June 8th. See you then, Go Chargers!
- If you would like to be a ball boy or girl for District Soccer games, we have 2 games on Wednesday and the final on Friday. Please talk to Mr. Smith or Mr. Guenther.
- We welcome all to join us at the world premiere of the Drama Department’s Shakespearean Monologue production on Saturday, June 5th at 7:00pm. There is no fee to attend, but guests should sign up in the office (or with a cast member) by Thursday, June 3rd so that we can arrange seating. Cast members, check Google Classroom for specific information for you and your guests. See Miss Weilnau if you have questions.