Lunch for today: Cheeseburger on Bun or Macaroni & Cheese; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Nuggets & ½ pbj or Fish on Bun; tri tater, peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.” Romans 8:35, 37
Cheer on your Chargers:
Freshman Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel 4:30pm
JV Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel 7:30pm
- Congratulations Symphonic Band who earned 1’s at Districts!
- REMINDER: Please park in the back of the parking lot on Wednesday morning, as we will have busses and cars coming for the Assembly. Also, we will be sitting on the gym floor, so please dress accordingly!
- There will be a meeting after school today for anyone interested in participating in track this spring. Meeting will be in the chemistry room (115) and will last about 15 minutes. If you can not attend, please stop by and pick up important information from Mrs. Schwarz.
- Athletes who would like to be in a spring sport need a current physical on file. A current physical is one given on or after April 15th of the previous year.
- Spring sports start Monday, March 9th.
- Key Club is holding a shoe drive with “Funds2orgs.” These donated shoes provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes thru March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- If you are in the market for an HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please see Mrs. Miller in the office.
- Your student will be bringing home their re-registration and class schedule for your approval and signature. Please watch for it! Deadline to waive the $100 re-registration fee is April 8th.
- If you are in the market for an HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please speak to Mrs. Miller in the office.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society’s 29th Annual Antique Show will be held Saturday, April 18th, 9am-4pm, here at VLHS. Admission is $4, and lunch & bake goods will be available for purchase sponsored by the Parents Organization.