Lunch for today: Chicken Nuggets or Hamburger
Lunch for tomorrow: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.” 1 John 3:18
Support your Chargers:
Fr. Boys Basketball vs. Ithaca 4:30pm
JV Boys Basketball vs. Ithaca 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball vs. Ithaca 7:30pm
- Student Council meeting tomorrow, 9th hour in the RC.
- Official start of Spring Sports is March 22nd. If you are planning on participating, you need to have a current physical on file, or a MHSAA Sports health questionnaire. These can be picked up in the school office. If this is your first sport this year, please make sure you have one on file.
- Ultimate Frisbee will be played at Valley this spring. The team is open to all Valley students. The first meeting is Wednesday, March 10th after school in Room 102 (Mrs. Brenner’s room.)
- Reminder: Sophomores, and any student interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here this Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- There will be a Boys Golf meeting Monday, March 15th from 3:15-3:30pm, in the Family Room.
- Attention Baseball Players: If you showed interest in playing baseball during our short meeting last November, you should be receiving a text message asking you to sign up for an app called the Band. Please respond to the text, if you haven’t already, so you can receive important information. If you’re considering playing this spring and did NOT previously sign up, text Coach Hofmeister if you have any questions–989-225-7385.
- Student Managers Needed: Any Valley student interested in serving as a baseball student manager is asked to contact Coach Hofmeister at 989-225-7385 for more information. We need YOU!! This position could be for the JV or Varsity levels.
- Herff Jones will be here this Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place class ring orders. Packets are available in the office.
- At the Scheduling Assembly on Friday, March 5, your student(s) received a Re-Enrollment Form for 2021-2022, along with their class selections. Please complete the front side of the form, and return with the $100 enrollment fee by Friday, March 19th.
- Attention Parents of Baseball Players: If your son showed interest in playing baseball during our short meeting last November, he and you should be receiving a text message asking you to sign up for an app called the Band. Please respond to the text, if you haven’t already, so you can receive important information. Text Coach Hofmeister if you have any questions–989-225-7385. Thank you!