Lunch for today: Chicken Nuggets or Macaroni & Cheese
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheeseburger or Sub Sandwich
Each lunch includes vegetable, fruit and milk. Salad Plate, Yogurt and sandwich offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.” Ephesians 1:9-10
Cheer on your Chargers: V Volleyball Regionals vs. USA @ USA 6:00pm
Seating now open at https://gofan.co/app/events/149362
- Fun Fact: Orange juice is the most popular fruit juice in America. Boosters thank you for your participation, Fruit orders are due TODAY!
- The US Army recruiters will be available Thursday, November 12th during 5th hour for any student interested in talking with them. Please sign up in the office by Thursday at 8:00 am.
- Are you a junior or senior interested in a career in Chemical engineering? This Thursday during 9th hour there will be a career exploration opportunity featuring two chemical engineers for students to talk with and discover more about this profession. Sign up sheet is located in Pastor Stahl’s room.
- As a student in Michigan, you may potentially qualify for some of the state-run scholarship programs. Click the link for information on setting up your account and completing steps towards eligibility.
- For those interested in Bowling, there will be a meeting on Wednesday, November 11th, after school in the Gym. Please email Mr. Laux at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- All boys interested in trying out for basketball this season practice will begin Monday Nov. 16th from 6:15-8 p.m. for all levels. Please stop by the training room right after school on Thursday to pick up practice schedule and other information. Make sure you have an up to date physical or you cannot practice. Also remember face masks must be worn and you should bring either a reversible practice jersey or light and dark t-shirt. We are looking forward to the start of a great season!! Go Chargers!!
- Boosters winter/Christmas apparel sale runs thru Monday November 16th. Orders will be in December 2nd. Order here: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boosters new winter/Christmas apparel sale runs thru Monday Nov. 16th, and will be in Dec. 2nd in plenty of time for Christmas. Order by link: https://vlhsholidaystore2020.itemorder.com/. There is a gift option included. If you need further information, contact Lynn Herzberger at email@example.com
- Fun Fact: Florida is the top orange producer in the United States. Booster Club appreciates your help with the fruit sale! The sale ends TODAY, and all fruit is guaranteed!