Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Sloppy Joe on Bun; tri tater, peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheeseburger on Bun or Pizza; tri tater, carrots, baked beans, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” James 1:2-5
Support your Chargers:
Volleyball State Quarterfinals vs. Lutheran Northwest @ Burton-Bendle 6:00pm. $7 entry fee.
- Our Volleyball Fan Bus will be leaving at 4:15pm.
- Bowling tryouts date change: We will be cancelling the Tuesday tryout so students may attend the game and support the girls. We will have tryouts on Thursday the 21st, and a second date for tryouts the following Tuesday, the 26th. All times are still 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at LeFevre’s bowling alley. Parent meeting for those on the teams will follow the week after Thanksgiving, TBD.
- Varsity Girls Basketball & Freshman Boys Basketball will not practice today.
- Any questions on other sports, please contact your coach.
- Seniors, lets celebrate those acceptance letters! Please bring a copy of your acceptance letters to Mrs. Mueller in the office so we can highlight all of the great places our seniors might be headed! Don’t have a copier? Bring in the original and Mrs. Mueller will make a copy for you so you can keep the original for your scrapbook.
- Students Leading Students will be meeting this Thursday from 3:15 to 4:00 pm. All students interested in encouraging their peers are welcome to attend.
- Bonjour! This week French Club will be selling Thank You Grams during lunch hours for $.50. Thank You Grams will be handed out during lunches Tuesday before Thanksgiving break.
- Our last Grandparents/Special Friends Day is this Thursday, November 21st! We encourage you to bring a guest to visit for some of your day. Please fill-out and return a registration form that can be picked up in the office.
- Seniors: Mr. Fox from Herff Jones will be here during lunch hours on Thursday, November 21st for your graduation orders. Please return your forms to him on Thursday.
- The VLHS Instrumental Fall Concert will be held on November 24th, here in the gym at 3:00pm. Come enjoy beautiful music presented by our talented music students!
- Our next Parent Organization meeting will be Monday, November 25th at 6:00pm.
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 808 Weiss St. Saginaw, MI, is hosting the annual Boar’s Head Festival on Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at 7:30p.m., and at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8. Enjoy celebrating the arrival of the Christ-child in a unique way with choirs, orchestras, and people of all ages. Set in Medieval times, the Boar’s Head Festival has a musical flair that reminds people of a Renaissance Fair but with a sacred tone. No tickets are required, but we do take a freewill offering.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church of Frankentrost will host its 23rd annual “Living Nativity – A Journey to Bethlehem”, on Friday, December 6th from 7-9pm, and Saturday & Sunday, December 7-8th from 6-8pm. Experience the sights and sounds of Bethlehem on that blessed night when Jesus Christ was born. This is a free 30 minute outdoor walk, so dress for the weather. Fellowship and refreshments will follow in the school.