Lunch today: Cheeseburger on Bun or Chicken Nuggets & Roll; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone; tri tater, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.” 2 Peter 1:4
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Cross Country @ Bullock Creek 4:00pm, early out 2:30pm
- Check your email for the Student Council ballot and please vote!
- There will be a Student Council meeting Wednesday during 2nd hour.
- Bonjour! If you don’t know what that means, you should join French Club! We’ll watch movies, hang out with friends and most importantly eat food! Meet in Room 105 every Wednesday during meeting time. (P.S. – You don’t even have to be in French class to join!)
- Would you like to wander the hallways during meeting time without fear of being accosted by Mr. Vincent? Would you like to see the tangible impact that recycling has on our waste stream (we use A LOT of paper – hopefully less this year…)? Become a recycling volunteer! Your 2nd hour teacher will be asking for student volunteers who would like to operate our paper and plastic recycling program. Your room has more than one person who wants to help? No problem – There are plenty of extra jobs! If you are interested, tell your teacher on Wednesday and come to a meeting on Friday during meeting time in 208 to find out more!
- If you participated in We Are Innovators last year, come to room 208 after school on Friday, or talk to Mr. Cooper if you can’t make it. The spring deadline was extended to October 9th, and we can still enter our project! If you are a current or new student that would like to find out more about this, you are welcome to come as well!
- Seniors, please stop in the office and verify your name on the listing for Diploma’s by September 25th.
- All fall sports are now going to play in the fall. This includes football, which was originally postponed until the spring. Per the Executive Order, participants are limited to two spectators. A pass list will be generated for each game. If you are not on the pass list, you will not be allowed into the event. All spectators will wear masks and social distance during the game. Please refer to the Athletic News email from Mr. Smith for more information.
- Our 21st Annual Golf Scramble will be held on Saturday 9/19/20. Registration forms can be found at www.vlhs.com/golf, or call Heidi or Kyle at 790-1676 to register.
- The Parent Organization’s annual Mum sale will be held here at VLHS on October 2, 2020. They are $10 per plant, and will be sold from 1:00pm until sold out.