Lunch for today: Cheese Pizza & Breadstick (note the change in menu)
Lunch for tomorrow: Nacho’s w/melted cheese & taco meat or Beef & Bean Burrito
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.” 1 John 2:1
Cheer on your Chargers:
Cross Country @ Standish 4:30pm, early out, 2:30pm
- College Visits this week include Adrian College today 7th hour, and Hillsdale College on Thursday 3rd hour. Next week is U of M Flint on Wednesday. See the sign-up lists in Pastor Stahl’s room.
- Are you interested in helping children read? There will be a meeting after school today from 3:30-4:15pm to learn about and train for the Reading Program sponsored by Key Club (all are welcome!) in Mr. Wittig’s Room #101. Can’t make the meeting? Online training is available!
- The next meeting of the Animal Club will meet Wednesday during meeting time in the Family Room. Come and be a part of starting up this new group! See Dr. Meyers with any questions.
- ValleyBio is having an organizational meeting this Wednesday after school in Room 208 – and also planting microgreens! If you’re waiting for a ride, for practice, or want to learn how to do something interesting, come join us!
- There is no weight room today after school.
- Please support the Panda Express Fundraiser for Prom, today, Sep. 28th, 4505 Bay Rd. Show this website when you order, or copy the scan code at the bottom of these announcements.
- Do you LOVE life? Are you ready to MARCH for Life? Join your fellow students and thousands and thousands more this coming January 21st in Washington D.C. as we march through the streets of our nation’s capital and offer our voices in support of the voiceless. Parents and other adults are also welcome! A $25 deposit needs to be given to Mrs. Kelsey in the office by Friday, October 1st to reserve your spot on the bus. Space is limited, so reservations will be on a first come, first served basis. Please see Mrs. Winter and Mrs. Urbytes for more information.
- Picture retakes (if you didn’t get your picture taken or have a problem with your order) will be Friday, October 15th, during lunch hours. These are used for your school ID as well, so even if you are not purchasing pictures, please have your picture taken.
- The VLHS Booster Club has many volunteer opportunities! Please visit our Sign Up Genius for areas where help is needed. If you are able to work the school store weekdays from 3-4pm, please contact Cheri Burk email@example.com for more information. There is also a need for volunteers for youth football October 2nd. Please follow the link here for volunteer opportunities.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church office, or the online link here.
- St. Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205
- Come spend a day at the VLHS Parent Organization’s Holiday Bazaar, Cookie Walk and Luncheon on Saturday. November 13th, from 9am-3:00pm! Lunch is served from 11am-1pm.
- Please support the Panda Express Fundraiser for Prom, Tuesday, Sep. 28th, at Panda Express, 4505 Bay Rd. Show this website when you order.