Lunch for today: Pulled Pork or Hamburger on Bun
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Patty on Bun or PB&J
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “The earth is filled with your love, Lord; teach me your decrees.” Psalm 119:64
Cheer on your Chargers:
JV Boys Soccer vs. BC Western 4:30pm
- Bring your Bible to Chapel.
- Homecoming picture will be taken after Chapel.
- Did you know that Mrs. Mueller has pencils, pens, highlighters, erasers, and more for students? Stop in to grab what you need so you can be prepared for class!
- ValleyBio is an extracurricular activity in which students will put what they have learned in science classes into practice, while also learning business, social media, and communications skills. We will have an introductory meeting after school on Tuesday, September 7th in room 208. Come and see what it’s all about! Talk to Mr. Cooper if you have any questions.
- Protect Life Prayer Group today after school in Room #206.
- Mr. Eschmann is looking for 1 – 2 students to help him with technology work this year. This work would include things like running/demoing network cable, setting up new PCs, troubleshooting, etc. If you have study hall or a free period 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, or 9th hours, See Mr. Eschmann for more details. Some technical knowledge is appreciated.
- Summer Read test will be this Thursday during Family Groups.
- Tryouts for Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, will be held Sept. 8-9th from 3:30-5:00 pm in the Family Room. Please be prepared to come on both days. You do not need to prepare anything for the audition process. Please talk to Miss Weilnau if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please register your vehicle with the Driver Registration Form, which you can obtain in the office.
- Mr. Eschmann is looking for a few people to help with IMPACT this year in the following areas … Running sound board/Sound set up, Creating and running Presentation slides with ProPresenter, and Someone to give chapel messages at the grade schools we visit. See Mr. Eschmann sometime this week for more information.
- There will be a softball meeting Wednesday after school in the Family Room, for about 20 minutes. If you are unable to attend, please contact Coach Engelhardt at 989-327-8545.
- Fall baseball workouts will continue on our field each Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 3:15-5pm as the weather permits. Bring your glove, spikes, bat, and proper attire so we can work on individual skills throughout the fall. This offer is only for those who are NOT involved with a fall sport here at Valley. Pass the word! Questions: call Coach Hofmeister–989-225-7385.
- Covenant HealthCare Volunteer Services is now accepting applications for High School Students to participate in volunteer service at the hospital. Volunteers must be 16 years or older by September 1, 2021; 3.0 GPA or higher; Able to commit 3-4 hours per week; obtain a favorable recommendation from a teacher or counselor; and complete the mandatory orientation. For questions, please contact Sarah Knochel, Volunteer Services Manager, email@example.com You can apply online, https://www.covenanthealthcare.com/ch/communityinvolvementvolunteer.
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! Please contact Trisha Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Cheri Burk email@example.com for more information.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.