Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Ravioli & Toast; corn, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Patti on Bun or Ham & CHeese Calzone; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.” Isaiah 48:17
Cheer on your Chargers:
Cross Country at Imerman Park 4:30pm, early out 2:45pm
- Please continue to follow all COVID protocol, and wear your masks from and to your car, before, and after school. Thank you!
- Attention students – the red recycle bins throughout the building are for paper only. The blue recycle bins are for plastic bottles (or other plastics #1-5). Please do not put used tissues or cleaning paper towels in either bin, as they contaminate the recyclables. Thank you for your help!
- Pom Tryouts will be held today & tomorrow, from 4-6pm. Please see Mr. Smith or Drew Louchart for questions. More details to come.
- The Yearbook staff is holding a theme page contest again this year. Create artwork that encompasses our school year theme of “Press On” and submit it to Mrs. Blake by October 30. Put your name on the back only. It should be in landscape format, not portrait, and can be any media type. Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Blake, Room 203.
- All those interested in being on the Yearbook staff, please come to 203 (Mrs. Blake’s room) tomorrow during meeting time.
- It’s Fall Drama time! Tryouts will be Thursday (9/10) after school in the RC.
Spirit Day on Friday, September 11th, theme is USA.
- Please use the front driveway to drop off and pick up your student, and leave the driveway with a passing lane for those entering the parking lot. Or if you prefer, you can park in the parking lot and have them come to your vehicle. Please be cautious and safe, as our students are walking to their cars.
- Our 21st Annual Golf Scramble will be held on Saturday 9/19/20. Registration forms can be found at www.vlhs.com/golf, or call Heidi or Kyle at 790-1676 to register.
- The Parent Organization’s annual Mum sale will be held here at VLHS on October 2, 2020. They are $10 per plant, and will be sold from 1:00pm until sold out.